Chapter 6

When I woke up, the sun was he first thing I noticed. It was beaming. I stayed in bed trying to process what happen last night. Hazy memories ran through my mind, so I just decided to leave that to the side and start the day as soon as I can.

I got out of bed and was met by a pair of flip flops. Wearing them I went to the bathroom and stared at my reflection at the full mirror. A big black oversized OVO t-shirt, leaving me to presume he was the one who undressed for bed. But where could my clothes be? What am I going to wear?

First, a shower is what I need.

His bathroom was amazing. It's like he prepared everything for me before he left.

I got out of the shower and rinsed my body with a towel, wrapped it around me and looked around the room for my clothes.

Pacing back and forth, I've noticed three shopping g bags on top on some extra chair he had in here. Attached to them was a note. I grabbed it and read it.

I hope these will fit you. I'll be waiting for you in my office when you come to work. My driver will take you
- Drake

I grabbed the first bag which was VS. Looking inside I couldn't believe what I saw.

"Oh my gosh..." I said it out loud. I cannot believe he got me these. A matching bra and thong.

When did he check my sizes? He undressed me, duh! I bet he drooled himself over my body. I mean, I'm sexy and I know it... In one way I feel like my privacy was invaded, in the other it turns me on.

The second one was the one and only Louboutin. Another pair to add to my shoe collection! And the third bag was a random one with a pair of jeans and a top.

I wore my brand new items right away. In my bag I found an eyeliner, a lipstick and a perfume, that'll work for now. My phone was dead. Fuck it. I don't even know the time.

As I exited the room, I saw a middle aged woman cleaning around the living room, I'm guessing she the maid. She sensed my presence and stopped what she was doing and smiled.

"Good morning Onika."

"Good morning..." I said waiting for her to introduce herself.

"Judith."

"Mrs. Judith." I said.

"Oh no darling, just Judith. Don't make you seem too old."

"Haha, sorry... Is the driver ready to take me to the office?"

"Yes, but not before you have breakfast." Huh?

"Breakfast? But I'm not hungry."

"Mr. Graham's orders. You have to eat breakfast." She pointed to the other side of the room where the dinning table was. "It won't take long. Everything is already set. You sit down, I'll bring hot water for your tea."

I had no choice but to do so.

(...)

"I'm sorry I'm so late Mr. Graham, I overslept and-" I said as I entered in his office.