Chapter 12

"Thiago, stop!" I managed to scream once I felt him biting me. He ignored me and started to slide my panties off and I just wanted to cry.

Just then, I heard the doorknob twisting and the door flying open. We both turned to the door to see a very angry Drake with clenched fists. Thank God right on time, one more second and my dignity would be taken away by a stranger.

"You heard her, let her go." He spoke sternly.

"Ha, and what if I don't? Who are you to tell me what to do?"

"I'm her boyfriend, now step away from her."

Thiago walked up to Drake and they stood face to face.

"Oh, so you're her boyfriend... Where were you where your girl was flirting with me earlier. Where were you when she told me that she wanted to leave?"

"I saw damn well it was you who gave her that drink, so don't start cause I know you're the root of the problem."

"See, don't even know where she was, she's safe with me here. So I suggest you take a seat and wait for your turn 'cause I know you only want to get some too." Wait, did this bastard just called me a...

"Keep talking and I'll knock you out in a second."

"You want a piece of me? Come-" he barely finish, Drake swung his fist over his face and he fell hard rock on the floor. For a strong-looking guy, Thiago didn't take pain too much well.

"Let's get you out of here."

When I heard Drake saying that on turned on my stomach and crossed my send over my head. "No, leave me alone."

"No, I can't leave you here."

He tried lifting me up but I was giving him a hard time. I was in too much shock and Shane to show my face.

"Come on..."

"Noooo..."

He practically snatched me off the bed, but I'm glad he did it. I held on to him like my life as he carried me bridal style.

"Oooooh... You had too much to drink." I guess the smell of alcohol was too strong, and honestly I can feel it.

"Excuse me, licença, por favor..." I heard him say to people that were in the way. Our rooms were in another block so the walk was rather long.

He didn't put me down until we were in my room. I had handed him my room card before we left so he had access to it.

When he was lowering me to bed I held him tighter.

"Onika, you're in your room now. You can let go."

"No..." I whined. I am not capable of staying by myself in my room. "I want go to your room. Cuddle with me until I fall asleep."

It took him a while to answer answer. "Okay."

We went to his, same position. He laid me on his bed and went to the bathroom. I could hear him running a bath but I didn't care, I was drifting into deep sleep.