Chapter 13

A pounding headache, was the first thing I felt when I woke up. I looked at the clock and it read 6:25. Drake was still sleeping so deeply and peacefully.

I debated with myself whether to wake him up or not but what's the point, I had to get myself recomposed before anyone suspects that we were together.

I got out of bed, quietly not to wake him and looked for a robe or anything but nothing. Just a bunch of t-shirts, but that will do. I dressed a random one then looked for my card key that I later find on his nightstand.

I opened the door and scanned the corridor to see if anybody was there then ran to my room which was next door and quickly swiped my card letting me in closed the door behind me.

Gosh, that was kind of embarrassing, good thing nobody saw me.

As I made my way to the bathroom I took off the t-shirt and threw it on the bed. Mental reminder to return it to him washed and ironed.

I turned the shower on and regulated to a temperature hot enough for me to handle.

Events from last night came to my mind. The party, the drink, that excuse of a man, then Drake.... Ah yes, Drake. Something worth to remember. The pleasure he gave me, the attention, the way he made me feel, everything was just so perfect.

I always thought he would be the type of guy who was up for rough sex at anytime but I was wrong. At least with me I felt it was more romantic than any thing. It feels good when you have a man moaning your name while you ride him. Give the man a reason to come back. And darling believe, I would want that at anytime.

After my shower, I applied lotion over my body and got dressed. No rush, I needed to feel fresh. Shoes, makeup, perfume and I'm done.

I put my items back in my suitcase. Besides the fact that I do that almost everyday, if I'm not mistaken today is our last day here so I need to keep everything in check.

When I heard commotion outside my room I knew it was time for breakfast. I grabbed my purse and exited the room. Almost everybody was out.

"Hi guys." I greeted and they said 'his' and 'good mornings' back.

"Hey," Drake said approaching me. I flashed a shy smile.

"Hi." I said then tried to cough discreetly. I was feeling my voice kind of hoarse but it wasn't really noticeable because I already speak in a low key.

"I think this belongs to you." He said handing me my phone. Fully charged.

"Thank you." I smiled. Until ten minutes ago I didn't care where my phone was.

Our little staring and smiling competition ended when Laura came out of her room, also smiling I guess. Did the world wake up in the right side of the bed or it's just me.

"Good morning team, hope everybody slept well through the noise last night." Laura said looking more specifically at me and Drake. I starting to felt my cheeks wanting to flush, I hope she's referring to our noise, so I furrowed my eyebrows in disguise.

"I'm talking about the party..."

"Oh yeah, right." I said.