Extra Chapter: Christmas' Special

I pulled away, breaking our steamy make-out. I rested my forehead against his and stared straight into his eyes. I giggled and my hand reached out to his cheek, stroking it gently which makes him melted against my hand. He moaned and grabbed my hand, kissing it.

"God, I miss you so much." Chris spoke out lazily as he just woke up from his beauty sleep after a long flight home from London to New York. For four months, we had been separated as he had to be in London for another big project that he and the other CEOs had planned while I'm here, in New York, taking care of the twins.

Right after I ended my university life which is two years ago, all of us flew back to New York. Chris and I thought that meetings will no longer held in United Kingdom but both of us were wrong. It turned out that the other CEOs are still not satisfied with the progressions in United Kingdom than in United States. So every year, Chris will be away from me and the twins for at least four months so that he could handle the progress there.

Some might be wondering, what am I currently doing here in New York? Well, I'm Chris' secretary when he's in New York. When he's not, I'm a full-time housewife, taking care of the twins. Speaking of the twins...

"Mommy, daddy! Wake up! It's Christmas!" Elizabeth's shout from outside can be heard.

"Mama! Dada! Wake up!" Tyler shouted from the hallway. Both of them were running down the hallway and rushed to our bedroom. They then climbed up our bed and started jumping around, trying to get our attention. I giggled and started to grab onto Elizabeth, making her scream to the top of her lungs.

"Come here. Daddy's gonna get you." Chris played along with Tyler. Tyler chuckled and ran away from his father, leaving Chris chasing him. I shook my head and carried Elizabeth. I, with Elizabeth in my hands, walked towards the living room, ready to give Christmas presents to my precious children. As soon as we reached the living room, I saw Tyler was already sitting on Chris' shoulder. I guessed Chris caught him then.

"Mummy, Elizabeth want presents!" She exclaimed. I nodded and put her down before sitting down on the sofa. I took a deep breath and looked at Chris' direction. He was too busy spending his time with Tyler that he forgot about Elizabeth. I had no choice but to stand up again and accompanied Elizabeth to the Christmas tree that me and the twins were busy decorating it the day before Christmas Eve.

"Daddy, which one is mine?" Elizabeth asked her father the same question as she grew impatient. Chris stroked her hair and pass her the beautifully wrapped package that he brought home from London. Elizabeth shrieked and tore it open. It turned out that Chris had bought her a dollhouse that she always wanted since she was three. When she saw what the present is, she started screaming and hugged her father tightly. I smiled as I'm really happy to see that my children are enjoying their gifts.

But then, I was distracted by Tyler. He quietly asked me, "where's my present, mama?"

I smiled as I couldn't bare to see his cuteness. Believe it or not, Tyler is actually much more quieter that his younger sister. I always thought that boys will be much more noisier but I guessed I was wrong.

I held onto his hand and walked towards the one present that is left behind the Christmas tree. I let go of his hand and walked behind the tree. I then rolled his gift so that he could see the present that has been hidden for twelve hours. I bought him a rideable car as he is one of the boys that loves cars. Once he saw it, he quickly ran towards me and gave me a hug, pinning me down. I laughed and hugged him back while we're at the ground. I looked over him and saw Chris had a big grin on his face. He walked towards us and carried Tyler, putting him into the car afterwards. He then offered his hand to pull me up. I gladly took it after suffering some overweight for the past two months.