Chapter 1: Losing it

Hey guys! This chapter may have a little R18 scene.. If you are not used to this kind of story, just skip the part where have ***... You've been warned :) hahaha
--------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure that going to a party will make me happy?" I asked while Olivia is grooming me in her room. She just replied me with a "shhh" sound. I sighed. I still can't accept the fact that James just broke up with me a few hours ago. My life is getting worse. And I hate it.

"All done!" I turned around and face her. A smile was plastered on her face as if the whole world was on her side. I laughed at her expression. Her smile turned into a frown. I laughed even more. Feeling annoyed, she pushed me to the mirror. My laugh stopped. What does this girl done to me? She dressed me up with a black, strapless dress that is just above my knees. For shoes, she gave me her favourite 4-inches heels. She also let my black hair down and put some light makeup on my face. I'm not used to this kind of clothing as I usually wear skinny jeans and a t-shirt. I feel like I'm a baby prostistude and I feel uncomfortable about it.

I glared at Olivia. She put her hands up to show that she surrendered. I just smiled at her reaction. "It's just for one night. Sorry if you feel uncomfortable wearing this kind of clothing."

I just shrugged. After our last touch-up, we went downstairs and ride on Olivia's brand new Mercedes. Yes, Olivia came from a rich family. Her mom and dad worked in a big company which is the Apple company. Currently, her mom and dad are traveling overseas to promote their new product. Olivia is a very lucky girl. Once we went into her car, Olivia starts to turn on the radio on full volume. She then put down the car top and we drove off.

The car ride with Olivia is always fun. "- when I saw her, walking down the streets, she look so fine, I just had to speak.. I ask her name but she turned away, as she walked, all day I can say what! Mmm, mmm, yeah, yeah!" Both Olivia and I sang along to Austin Mahone's Mmm Yeah. I bet we sing really badly and really loud as most passers-by looked at us as if we are some of the weirdos they can find on the streets.

A few minutes later, we have arrived to a random party. I bet Olivia know who is the owner of the house party. I came out of her car and follow her to the house. Once we stepped into the house, bass are blowing the house and I could smell a very strong scent of alcohol. I don't really go to this kind of party 'cause no one want to invite me due to my poor life. "Liv, the bass is really- " I turned around to face her but she is already no where to be seen. I guess I'm alone then. I squeezed through the crowd. I growled. This gonna take a while. Finally after getting away from the crowd, I sat on one of the bar chairs. This party is sick! There's even a bar here.

"What drink would you like, sweetheart?" The handsome bartender asked me. Yup, he is indeed handsome. "Erm, a bottle of Coca Cola please." I don't drink much because I don't want to get drunk. The bartender nodded and give my drink. He winked at me and then continue to entertain others. I rolled my eyes and drank up my Coca Cola.

Suddenly, I could feel someone is standing behind me. I turned around and face a man. "Can I help you?" I asked rudely. I hate people trying to invade my personal space. "Damn girl, you're a feisty one." I ignored him and moved away from him. But then, the man pulled my arm and bring me closer to him. He leaned closer and whispered "I like feisty girls," at my ear. I could smell alcohol scent from him. Clearly, he is drunk. I tried to push him away but he is too strong for me. He starts moving his mouth to my neck. Shivers ran down my spine. "Get away from me!" I shouted but he still continue to kiss my neck. I could feel a tear rolling down my cheek. I closed my eyes.

Someone help me...

Suddenly, I can't feel the kisses on my neck anymore. I opened my eyes slowly. What the hell just happened? The man was already on the floor, unconscious with blood on his mouth. Beside him is a guy with his hands balled up into fists. He must have punched him to save me. The others doesn't care what happened though. After staring that unconscious man for 3 seconds, the guy that punched him approached me. "Are you okay?" Wow, his voice is really deep but sexy. I checked him out. He is wearing a blue button-up shirt and a pair of black trousers. He maybe just came back from work. "Miss? Hello?" I just realized I have checked him out for too long. I looked at him, feeling embarrassed. I just nodded. He chuckled. That makes me blush even more.