Chapter 6: Full of Surprises

*Chris' POV*

I try to concentrate on the road but the snores came from Melissa is distracting me. I took a peek on Melissa. She is so cute when she's asleep. It's like she's a newborn baby. I smiled to myself. Should I move on with my life with her? Should I do it? I feel guilty. I feel bad. I don't want to do it but I have to. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. I guessed I have to break up with Natalie so that I can focus my time more with Melissa and my child. I swore softly, not to wake Melissa up.

"Mmhm.." I heard Melissa moan. I stopped my car at the side of the road so that I can check on Melissa. She is still asleep though but I can sense her shivering. She must be cold due to the rainy weather outside. I took off my blazer and slowly wrapped it around her. She moaned again. I thought she woke up. She grabbed my blazer and put it closer to her. She then went back to sleep. She must be so tired after the journey she had to face. Her moans reminds me on the first day we met when we had 'fun' together. And because of that night, she is now with me. In my car. And also live with me. Since she is tired, I decided to go somewhere to calm her stressful mind. I started my car and drove off to the airport, going away to another country.

A few hours later..

-Melissa's POV-

I was awoken by a loud engine sound from the outside. I quickly sat up and looked at my watch. Argh! It's just 9 in the morning. I then lay down on the comfortable bed to go back to sleep. But then.. My eyes shot open again and caused me a headache. Since when I'm on the bed? I looked around. This is not my room. This is not my bed. Where's my comfortable bed?! I try to recall what happened last night. Oh yeah.. I was kicked out from my house. I shook my head to get rid of that memory. I lost everything. My mom. My dad. James. My clothes. And my home. I have nothing.

Back to reality, where am I? I got up from the bed. Once my feet touched the floor, I shrieked. I quickly closed my mouth with my hands. The floor is too cold. Now, where's my socks? When I was walking towards the door, I saw myself at the wall mirror. I just realized that I'm just in my underwear and a guy's shirt. I searched for my clothes but it is no where to be seen. I sighed. What a great event to start a new day..

I opened the bedroom door that leads to a hallway. I looked left and right. For the right direction, there is lots of doors, leading to.. I don't know, bedroom? Offices? For the left direction, it looks like it leads to the living room... I guess. So I decided to go to the left. I keep on walking while admiring the walls of the hallway. Lots of paintings... I just shrugged and walked faster.

I was right. It is the living room. The living room is well decorated. There is a large LCD screen television on the wall, a semicircle black sofa with red pillows and a coffee table in the middle that has magazines. There is also 3D glasses on the table? Wow. There is also a large carpet with a classic design to cover the flooring. Even though it's simple, it look luxurious.

Suddenly, my stomach growls. Without hesitation, I went to the kitchen that is opposite the living room to get something to eat. I opened the fridge. Oh my god. The fridge is filled with ingredients and snacks. Since I feel like cooking, I took four eggs from the carton, green and red capsicum and mozzarella cheese since that the only chesse I could find. I then put the table at the cooking table and went to search for a frying pan. I searched all of the cabinets and then I saw what I wanted. I starts the fire and put some oil at the pan. The good thing is that the kitchen have a speaker that could play some music. I turned on the speaker and the first song that come out is my favourite song. Maps by Maroon 5. I starts singing with it while swaying my hips.

A few minutes later of cooking and enjoying some good songs, I put my breakfast on the serving plate. I turned around and bumped against something hard, that cause me to drop my plate.