Chapter 7: Relationship Dramas

-Melissa's POV-

I growled. I try to remove Chris' big arm that was wrapping around my waist. He keep on pulling me towards his naked body. I sighed in defeat. Chris moaned. He turned me around and ravenously kissed me, sucking and licking every square inch of my mouth. I could feel his hands tangling in my hair, pushing me closer to him so that the kiss became deeper. It took a few seconds before he pulled away and looked at me with his lullaby look. He must be so tired after working overtime last night.

"Chris?" I whispered while circling my hands at his solid body.

"Yes baby?" He replied with his eyes closed. Every time he replied me with the word "baby", my cheeks always starts to turned red.

"Erm, I'm late for school. Could you please let me go and wash up?" I stuttered.

His eyes shot open. He sighed. "Must you go to school? I wanna enjoy my day off with you." He muttered while rubbing his eyes. I just giggled and quickly took the opportunity to escape from his embrace before he put his arms around me again after rubbing his eyes.

"I love to, but it's my senior year. I have to, at least, enjoy my last year in high school." I heard him grumbled. I just ignored him and went to the shower.

*Chris' POV*

Once Mel went into the bathroom, I quickly got up from bed and took my cellphone. Since Melissa is going to school and I have nothing to do, I decided to call Natalie. While waiting for Natalie to pick up her phone, I quickly put on a new boxers. I waited and waited. There is no answer. I sighed.

It's been a week since I got married with Melissa. Well, I have to because she is carrying my baby. And also, I don't want to put my reputation down just because of someone carrying my child without any marriage done. I also felt sorry for her as she have no one to be by her side. That's another reason why I married her.

I try to call Natalie again. Finally she answered.

"Hey, I know that you're mad at me because I've been ignoring you this past few weeks. But, since today I'm free, how about we grab lunch near our office?" I managed to say it with confidence. She just reply me a simple 'okay' and hang up without saying goodbye. Man, I really pissed her off.

-Melissa's POV-

By the time I came out from the bathroom, Chris is nowhere to be seen. I guessed he may be in his living room, watching the morning news. For today's outfit, I decided to wear something simple. I decided to wear a long, dark blue skinny jeans and also a long-sleeved, grey cotton sweater. I then wrapped a grey scarf around my neck and wear geek glasses as accessories. And to match my outfit, I wore a grey timberland boots. As for the hair, I decided to do a braided flower tieback. After my last touch-up, I grabbed my brand new black backpack. I managed to buy new textbooks as I left my textbook after the father-daughter accident happened.

I instantaneously went out of Chris', or should I say our, bedroom as I'm really late for school. Since my school starts at around 9am sharp, I have only half an hour to reach there which is impossible as our penthouse is really far away from my school. I literally running towards the front door, doesn't care where Chris is. But I was stopped by someone pulling my wrist.

"No goodbye kiss? Wow, already ditching me after a week... What a good wife." He pretends to pout and crossed his arms. I laughed at his actions and went closer to him, giving him a short kiss. As I was about to unlock the front door, Chris grabbed my wrist again. What now?

"Not enough. Kiss me again." He demanded. I growled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and bring his head closer to mine. I then give him a long kiss full of passion, love and happiness. Yes, one week being his wife is by far the most happiest thing in my life. I pulled away and whispered a goodbye at his ear. He just smiled and lead me to the elevator. I waved him goodbye and the elevator door closed. I pressed the basement button that leads to the garage. Our private garage we reserved for our cars.