Chapter 12: Flashbacks

Right now, I'm in James' Jaguar XKR-S Coupé after he picked me up on the dirty sidewalk. Surprisingly, he managed to find me. It's been a while, riding his car that his dad bought for him for his sixteen birthday. And yes, this car had lots of memories when I'm in a relationship with him. I looked out of the window, admiring the scenery in rainy weather. At least the rain calmed me down after all the trouble I have to face just now. Now, I'm keep on thinking whether Chris is going to find me.

Suddenly, my thoughts was interrupted by James shouting a swear word at some driver which caused him to step on the emergency brake. And because of that, my head hit the windshield. I rubbed at the spot where I get hit. James stopped his car at the side and checked on me.

"Damn it. You okay, Mel?" He asked. I just nodded and tell him to drive. He sighed and accelerate through the dark streets. I continued to look out of the window. I saw the street sign, stating that we are at Ann Street. Oh no, this place. It brings me memories with him in this car which we pissed the other drivers at the back of our car for not moving because we made out. I closed my eyes, trying to remember that time.

•FLASHBACK•

"Do you really want to go to Lucas' party?" I bragged while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yes. Trust me, it's going to be fun." James answered while focusing on the road.

"And why do you choose outfit for me? I look like a hooker and you know I hate short shorts!"

"Well, for me, you look sexy. And I'm sorry. Just for a night. Pleaseeee, for me." He said, making a puppy face at the end. I sighed.

"Fine, but I still don't want to go to Lucas' party."

"Then, what do you want to do this Saturday night?" He raised an eyebrow. I giggled. I really wanted to just spend some time with him. Only him.

"Well... We, we could-" I was cut short when James started to lean closer to me, giving me a seductive look that I always fall for.

"We could what, baby?" He asked, still leaning closer. I realized that he is still driving but not looking on the road. I decided to change the topic and warned him.

"Focus on the road, James! You could get us killed in a car accident." He suddenly stopped his car and looked at me again, doesn't care about the other drivers at the back, honking and shouting.

"So, back to the topic, we could what, Melissa? Just say it, I know you want it so bad." He whispered at my ear, giving me a chill running down my spine. I foolishly smirked and held my head up high.

"Kiss me." I blurted out without shame. He chuckled and unbuckled his seatbelt. He then unbuckled mine and picked me up, putting me on his lap. His face is really close to mine. His arms wrapped around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"Fine, as you say so." Without warning, he kissed me passionately. I touched every inch of his face while kissing him. I could even feel myself, thrusting upwards against his body while kissing him. His hands are underneath my shirt, rubbing my back. He gave me his warmth, comfort and of course, his tasty lips. He bit the bottom of my lip, asking permission. I granted it and opened my mouth. His tongue quickly darted into my mouth, dancing with my tongue. My naughty hands unbuttoned his shirt and feel his hard abs with my fingers. He moaned at my action and deepen the kiss.

"Gonna do this all day?" He asked in between our kisses. I pulled away, trying to take some air. I nodded and kissed him again. I leaned closer and closer to him, just to deepen the kiss. I could even feel him being so turn-on. Oops. I giggled in between our kiss, because of that. He then pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. Just one kiss, it makes my breathing into pants.