Nightmares Coming True

The next few hours were shell braking. All of us were on our toes, wondering when Splinter was going to come out and explain Naomi’s situation. Everyone was eager to know the good news, but wanting to run from the bad news.

Mii-wa came in about the four hour mark. She looked at each of us on the couches, asking, “Hey guys, what’s wrong?”

“Ask Splinter…” I muttered.

She walked past us, “You didn’t get grounded, did you?”

“A little worse than that,” Donnie sighed, looking pained. I looked at him and he seemed as bad of shape as Raph.

Walking in the dojo and in Splinter’s room, there was a deadly pause of silence before a cry. Sensei rushed out again, going toward the subway entrance. We all watched her go.

Raph seemed to get the message because he got up and walked to his room, slamming the door on the way in. The loud crash seemed to echo through the lair, and it made me flinch. His sadness seemed to pour out of that room.

I saw Mikey look at Raph’s door before laying flat out on the couch, staring at the ceiling. Everyone seemed to think the silence would make the pressure just melt away. It made it worse.

Sorry about not explaining who was who, everyone. What? Some readers may be new, and I don’t mind explaining these things. Besides, I need some time while I wait for Splinter. It may be awhile…

Now, I’m Mikito. I’m actually a girl Turtle with a pink bandana. My eyes are brown, I’ve been training with my Sensei, Mii-wa, for fifteen years. Naomi’s my partner and Sophie is apparently mine as well. Pointing, for me, makes things explode or things happen to the object I pointed at, so nobody like it when I point. I like Mikey, believe it or not.

Naomi is the one is Splinter’s room. She is also a girl Turtle, only with a black bandana that have a few slashes here and there and blue eyes. She’s the leader of the girl group, but after tonight, I’m not so sure… She kept Sophie a secret from everyone with the help of Mii-wa for a few months before I figured out that secret a few weeks ago. Reading minds and predicting the future is her specialty. Tonight was one of those predictions and it came true… Also, she likes Raph.

Sophia, or Sophie, is a newer Turtle who is also a girl. Her bandana is blue-green and she likes to keep the ends on either side of her shoulders, along with brown eyes as well. Although she’s new, she seems to just fit right in with all of us, so we accepted her quickly. So far, there is nothing weird or special about her. But I think she likes Leo.

Michelangelo, or Mikey, is a boy Turtle with an orange bandana with his ends cut short. Freckles on his cheeks and always happy blue eyes are his singular characteristics. He enjoys pizza, skateboarding, destroying Donnie’s experiments, and ruining Raph’s bad mood. He likes me. I know because he kissed my forehead one night.

Raphael, or Raph, is another boy Turtle. With his red bandana and the ends slashed in a few places, along with the fact he has a crack in his front shell, and his green eyes makes him a little scary. He does have an attitude with him. Come backs come from anywhere and everywhere whenever he can. He likes Spike, his pet turtle, pizza, and ruining Mikey’s good time. Also, he likes Naomi. I know this because it has just been seeming more and more obvious as this tale enhances.

Leonardo, or Leo, is the leader of the four boy Turtles. His bandana is blue along with his eyes. He always tries and keeps us seven in perfect order, but nothing seems to go his way anymore. Space Heroes is one of his favorite things to watch, and practicing ninjitsu seems to be a favorite of his too. I also thinks he likes Sophie.

Donatello, or Donnie is the brains of this entire group, other than Naomi. Bandana is purple and his eyes are brown, sometimes turning a red-brown when hitting the light correctly. With his special skills at fixing nearly anything in the lair that’s mechanical, all of us rush into his lab where he works so he can fix something of ours. He built our handy-dandy T-Phones, Mikey’s broken T-Pod, and a few other things. He likes April, but she doesn’t give back his love, so it’s hard to tell whether or not she likes him back.

Master Splinter is a mutant rat. He was actually human once. He taught the boys all they know and he is even willing to teach us girls a little because we seem to need it. Wearing a red robe and carrying a emerald staff, he gives advice and wisdom on anything us Turtles seem to have issues with. I think he loves his pupils.

Speaking of Splinter, he walked out with his hands behind his back. Each of us looked up. His robe was a little stained, but not as bad as Raph’s shell and hands were.

“Naomi,” he sighed, looking at all of us. “May and may not make it tonight.” Each of us froze and I even heard Raph’s door creak open. “Currently, she is in a delicate situation. If she had the right medical supplies, she may make it. But, if she doesn’t, she won’t make it throughout the night.”

Raph’s door clicked closed and we all looked at the ground as Splinter walked into his room. This seriously can’t be happening…