Leonardo's Absence

Pounding through the entrance of the lair with Mikey on each of our backs, Raph decided to call out, “Help!” as if it wasn’t enough.

Splinter and Mii-wa came rushing in, thinking it may have worse than it sounded. I looked around as both Sensei’s checked on Mikey. Naomi still hasn’t returned by the looks of it and both Leo and Sophie were gone.

“Where’s Sophia and Naomi?” Mii-wa asked me, turning to me as she figured that they were gone.

“Uh,” I stuttered a bit. “Sophie’s with Leo and Naomi….”

“Here.” a familiar voice called out. We turned around and Naomi came in with Sophie. “We just need to find Leo.”

“Yes,” Splinter nodded. “What were you thinking, Raphael?”

“I thought that being leader wouldn’t actually be that hard,” Raph stammered a little. “I know I can risk my life, but not my brothers.”

“Now you know the pressure Leonardo has to deal with, don’t you?”

“Hai, Sensei.” Raph bowed.

“So you must get him back.” Mii-wa interjected.

“I’ll go with,” Naomi offered. “I’m the one who knows where everyone is.”

Sophie whispered something to her, but she shrugged it off.

“We need Leo back,” Raph finished, looking at Mikey. “I need him back.”

“Oh, gag.” Sophie scoffed. “Just get him back while I try and figure out how to get Mikey back and running again.”

“Right.” Raph nodded, going over to Naomi who waved to us and followed him out.

I sat at Mikey’s head, trying to figure out how to get him conscious again as well.