The World Wide Geno Project

Before we even busted into the World Wide Geno Project, we sent April to the lair and Donnie still didn’t get his hug, even though he knew he‘d probably see her again. Sophie scoffed and we headed out again. Again, we went off in our own little pairs. Poor Donnie had to suffer alone…

But he got his break when we landed on the roof. The door that led down was locked, so everyone backed up. He stepped up and said, “I have an app for that.”

Everyone groaned again and then his moment was soon gone because Raph came up and said, “I have an app for that too.” and kicked the door down. We all walked in and Mikey passed him with a funny expression.

Naomi, being nice for once, helped Donnie up. Raph saw and came over to Naomi who looked at him with a smile. We walked not even a few feet in the building and a large dome-like room emerged.

Some Kraang scouts were standing watch with their guns. Mikey thought to have some fun with it and jumped down behind a pair of them and whispered, “Booyakasha.”

They turned around and I gulped before jumping down and slashing the two down to size. The others joined in quickly and Mikey gave me a high three. I breathed out and said, “Don’t scare me like that again.”

“Why?” he asked.

“Remember what happened to Naomi?”

“Depends.” he smiled, walking to the group again. I shook my head and followed him. “Now what?”

Leo looked around, “Where’s Naomi and Raph?”

“Gyah!” I heard a familiar voice above us. Naomi fell down in front of us, landing on her back shell thankfully. Her new metal staff followed her. We all looked up and saw Raph holding onto a FootClan soldier and Reiley behind him, sneaking up behind him.

“Karai!” Leo called out.

“Ka-who?” Sophie and Donnie said simultaneously. Sophie pushed past everyone to get to Leo, “Who is she?”

Karai and Raph fell down to our level and then started attacking each other before Leo jumped in to stop both of them. Reiley jumped down and landed on Leo’s shoulders before jumping away and started attacking Naomi.

While the others were having their issues, I put together this: Leo knows Karai, Raph knows Karai, Raph has an issue with Karai, Leo wants to protect Karai. Reiley knows Naomi, Sophie knows Reiley, Reiley has an issue with Naomi, and Sophie… I don’t know…

Suddenly, an alarm went off. Mikey looked at me and I threw my arms in the air and exclaimed, “It’s not us for once!” Mikey smiled and we hugged, Mikey picking me up off the ground and made me laugh.

From under Reiley, Naomi grunted, “Not the best time to celebrate you two!” she used her foot to kick Reiley off. Sophie came up and held the Turtle down. “Kraang.”

Mikey put me down and we looked around. Kraang were coming in from doors all around with guns. Everyone forgot about our enemies and looked around at the robots. Naomi came up to Raph and grabbed his hand.

I got out my swords and then one Kraang spoke, “You do not have permission to be in this place that Kraang did not let you be in this place, so you do not have permission to be here.”

Naomi groaned and got out a ninja star. She looked at it before twirled it on her hand before throwing it at the first Kraang. It fell quickly and the other Kraang came in with a cannon.

“Great…” my creepy partner muttered. “Not only was the single bullet enough for you guys…”

“Well this seems unfair.” someone said. I turned around and Karai had a finger threatening to press a random button.