After the Power Cell!

“Alright,” Sophie sighed, looking around. “Now that Pulverizor’s gone along with the Power Cell, how do we get the one we want back?”

“Pulverizor?” Mikey guessed.

“No,” Raph snapped. “The Power Cell.”

“Speaking of the Power Cell…” Naomi muttered, turning around to look at the Shell Raiser. “If there’s no Power Cell, how do we get the Shell Raiser back to the lair?”

We all faced one another before Donnie said, “I’ll steer, you guys push.”

“You’re kidding, right?” I asked. “Pushing that big of a piece of equipment?”

“No, I’m not kidding. That’s the only way that I know to get this thing back.” Donnie sighed, already walking toward the Shell Raiser. “Now push!”

Sighing, moaning, or groaning, we got in front of the Shell Raiser to push it off the building. It was easy because we had a wall to push off from. After that, it was just road.

“Grrr.” Naomi groaned. “Donnie, is the Parking Brake on?”

“No!” Donnie called from inside.

After we made it to the lair with the Shell Raiser, Leo asked, “Donnie, are you sure the Parking Brake isn’t on?”

“Yes!” Donnie snapped. “Oh, wait… Sorry guys!”

Growling, Naomi stopped pushing, walked into the Shell Raiser and apparently hit Donnie because he cried out “OW!” and then she jumped back out, helping to push again.

Glaring at the end tunnel, she snapped, “I am seriously not in the mood for this…”

I turned to her and she looked at me before we all collapsed in exhaustion.

Donnie hopped out. “Now we have to get the Power Cell!”

“How?” Sophie asked, a little more meaner than she meant to. “We can’t catch up to a helicopter without some kind of vehicle, and last I checked, we don’t have any vehicles!”

“Not quite.” Donnie grinned, turning around and running in the garage. Something started inside and soon, Donnie came out with the seven Go-Carts.

“Oh, yeah.” I smiled, hopping in mine. “I forgot about these.”

“Try not to jump upside down in it, Naomi.” Sophie joked, hitting her softly on he arm.

“I will hurt you…” Naomi growled, jumping in her own and putting the helmet on.

Everyone else followed and put our helmets on, waiting for Mikey, the last one, to finish exploring the new buttons.

“So,” I asked. “They more ready than before?”

“Oh, yeah,” Donnie nodded. “But don’t use anything. We’re using this just to track down the Power Cell again.” he got out his T-Phone and started meddling with it. “Oh! Sorry, Leo, drive.”

Leo sighed and started his, driving off and out toward the surface. Donnie kept his T-Phone out and occasionally would shout out directions.

“Right!” Donnie called, out, pointing.

“What are you doing?” Mikey asked, peering over to Donnie’s shoulder.

“The Power Cell has so much power that my T-Phone can track it down. Left, Leo! So then we can track down where the Kraang are taking the Power Cell.” Donnie replied.

When Leo turned left again, this big semi truck was about to crash into us, but thankfully, Leo pulled the Go-Cart separator switch and we all drove out of its way before we got flattened. We connected again and Mikey threw his arms up.

“Whoo hoo!” he cheered.

“You are crazy happy,” I laughed, turning to the road.

“There’s the helicopter!” Sophie shouted, pointing up.

“Left!” Donnie shouted again but it ended up being a dead-end. “Stop!”

Leo swerved sharply and made us all scream out. We finally stopped right before the wall and Donnie lost his T-Phone and the helicopter flew away with the Power Cell.

“No!” Donnie cried out. He got up and grabbed his T-Phone. “Now we’ll never find the Power Cell again.”