The Secret Being Held

The next night, Naomi was still stuck in the dojo, and she hadn't been up and about for some time. She hasn't gotten up, but she's gotten visits from everyone at least once. Raph's been visiting her any chance he got, and I've been visiting her twice a day, which meant four times... 

But I was now sitting in my room, flipping through the Who's the Doctor episodes, wondering which one to watch. Then someone knocked on my door. I put the remote down and answered the door myself. Don't know why, just did. 

Sophie was there with a journal in her hand. Not just any journal, Naomi's journal. 

"Before you ask, I asked her if it was okay for you to read." Sophie explained, handing the journal to me. 

"Why would I want to read it?" I asked. 

Her brown eyes gave me a funny look and I smiled, "Alright, you got me." 

"Thought so." she smiled. 

I took the journal and laid it on my bed, following it softly. It was unlocked. Looking over, Sophie held up the keys. "Didn't have to be a Naomi to figure out that she hides them in her pillow case." 

"No wonder she doesn't get enough sleep." I laughed, opening the lock and carefully opening to the first page. 

It was pretty much doodles of us Turtles. She kept repeating her, me, and Raph on some pages. On one, she added Mikey and me and on another only Sophie and Leo. And one with just her and Raph. Then there was this one with Donnie and another Turtle. It had a yellow bandana with a large bow. 

My first thought was April because she liked wearing yellow, but Naomi was Naomi. Maybe she just wanted a Turtle for Donnie as well. I flipped through more doodles. She was a good drawer, I must admit. 

Soon, the entries came up in dark black ink. The first entry was about how April got this for her. I'm not sure why April would give her a journal, but she seemed to actually like it, so it worked out. 

The second was a review of Sophie. These seemed to correspond with what had happened that day. But that was pretty much what journals were, weren't they? But this entry seemed to go along with the day that Donnie made Metalhead. 

For the third entry, it spoke of everyone's strengths and weaknesses. All of them seemed accurate, so I couldn't really complain. 

It was the fourth entry that really made me pause and read over it. Something about her being a double agent, her and Sophie knowing someone on the enemies' side, and the fight with Chris and Xever while trying to save Moracami-san. 

Looking up at Sophie, she sighed, taking the journal away from me, "Maybe it was too soon?" 

"Yeah." I breathed. "Is it true Naomi's a double agent?" 

Sophie shook her head, "Of course not, silly. She was probably just saying that to scare you." 

"Yeah..." I muttered, looking at the ground. "Maybe." 

She came up and touched my shoulder, "Look, if you are confused about anything, just ask Naomi, or me." 

"Who's the one you two are seeing?" I asked instantly. 

"That," Sophie said, grabbing the lock from my bed. "will be Naomi's answer. Not mine. She knew you'd ask that, so she wants you to ask her personally." then she left. 

A new secret. What's next?