Raphael's Likiness

Picking up the map, Raph made Donnie get up and gave it back to him. Turning around and walking out, he snapped, “Let’s go.”

None of us argued as we went up to the surface to figure out what street we needed to be on. When we found the street corner, Mikey popped open the cover and we jumped down. I closed the cap over us. It was more gross than the sewers any of us were used to.

Mikey noticed it big time because a few minutes in, he complained, “Ugh. It stinks like… sewers.”

“That’s because we are in the sewers.” Donnie sighed.

“Like, more than usual.” Mikey explained.

“That’s because… uh…” Donnie came closer to Mikey and whispered something in his.

Jumping away from Donnie, Mikey exclaimed, “Don’t they know that we live down here!?”

“Maybe April and Olivia,” I explained. “But nobody else but us.”

“Guys,” Raph growled, turning to us. “Be quiet.”

Donnie smirked, “You sound like Leo.”

“I will hurt you.”

“Now you sound like Raph.” I sighed.

We continued down the tunnel. Mikey avoided the water and pretty much anything else he didn’t know what was what.

Eventually, Donnie broke the silence by saying, “Why do you think Naomi’s not with us?”

Raph growled from his spot up front and faced Donnie, poking him on the shell hard, “Why do you question what she does?”

“Because she hops up and leaves without any say-so on where she goes.” Donnie explained. “And why are you protecting her?”

I was about to say something about Reiley, but Raph clenched a fist and Donnie backed up quickly muttering, “Sorry, sorry.”

Quickly, Mikey and I got ahead of them and landed in an open area with a bunch of green pod-looking things.

“We made it!” Mikey announced.