TCRI

As we were jumping from roof to roof, trying to keep up with Donnie, we all started complaining a little.

“I hate it when he’s like this…” Raph muttered.

“It’s good exercise.” Sophie smiled.

“For you, maybe.” I sighed.

Finally, Donnie stopped suddenly and Sophie ran into him. “Oof!”

“I know I had seen this symbol somewhere before,” Donnie muttered before looking at Sophie. “You okay?”

She got up and groaned, “Yeah…”

Looking up, there was a building taller than the others around it and on it was the symbol that Donnie was having issues with glowing on the side building. Above the symbol was the title of the building.

“TCRI?” Leo asked.

“Anybody know what that means?” I asked.

“No… But we now know where the Kraang are hiding…” Leo sighed. “Let’s go back to the lair and figure out a plan.”

“Well, and to figure out what floor they’re on…” Sophie sighed. “Look how tall that thing is…”

“Well, sounds like a plan,” Leo nodded. “Let’s go.” he turns around and counts us. “Did Naomi come?”

“No.” Raph shook his head. “She stayed behind.”

Nodding, he led us back. This time, we really didn’t rush it, so we weren’t that wore out when we returned. Already, Naomi had a map out and a box of pizza that looks like April brought in. Mikey instantly jumped on it.

“Alright…” Leo muttered looking at the map. “Which floor has the Kraang?”

“Well,” April answered. She must’ve came down while we were out. “The first few floors have, as far as I know, normal people working there. And the top floor is completely empty”

“Imagine if they found out who they were working for…” Sophie scoffed.

Then Leo tried to mimic the Kraang, but failed greatly. We all looked at him before I turned to everyone.

“Didn’t Bexter Baxboy used to work there?” I asked from beside April.

“Baxter Stockman!” Naomi called from the main room.

“Yeah, he did…” Leo nodded. “He broke into the TCRI complex with the suit of armor.”

“The Stockman Pod!” Mikey snapped. “Why do you guys forget about my nicknames?”

“Because they’re your nicknames.” Raph answered, coming in to get a drink. “Nobody really likes them besides Mikito.”

I glared at him and he shrugged, walking out.

“So, about the plan…” Sophie said.

After about twenty plans thrown out, we finally ended up on one. (Naomi helped a great deal as well, switching from each with her fortune telling skills.) April would send us in a large box with Leatherhead and us stuffed in. Actually, us girls would scale the walls, hoping that no security would catch us. Then the boys would meet us at the top floor and it would go from there.

“I need to be in the elevator, sorry.” Naomi said. “We’re going to meet someone.”

“You and your predictions…” I muttered.

“But we can’t all fit in the box.” Donnie said. “It’s not exactly big enough.”

“Well you’re scared of Leatherhead, so you scale the wall too,” Naomi said, looking at him.