More Secrets Revealed

After the defeat of Justin, Raph and Sophie gathered up Naomi and Donnie and I with Mikey who came to about half way out of the building, screaming “Pizza!” We let him down and we grouped up on a different roof.

We took a breather and Raph tried to make Naomi come to again. “Naomi? Wake up!”

She didn’t answer and I began to get worried. Again, it was my fault she was like this… Everyone else was looking at Leo, though.

“I think someone should give some answers,” Donnie crossed his arms.

“I know….” Leo sighed. “I will at the lair.”

So Raph gathered up Naomi with the help of me this time and headed to the lair. Donnie popped open the cap and we slipped down as the sun was coming up. Sophie closed it and we walked into the lair.

Splinter, Mii-wa and April came up. Mii-wa rushed over to Naomi and examined her while everyone sat down near Leo.

“Now tell us who this Karai chick is,” Raph snapped. He was sitting beside Naomi and turned his attention to her again after he said that. “Naomi, come on…”

Leo explained that Karai was apart of the FootClan and some other details on how they met.

“So that’s who knocked me out…” Sophie groaned. “I’m gonna kill her.”

“No, Sophia.” Splinter said, turning to her. “A skilled Kunowichi like Karai may not be the right person to harm. And Leonardo, a Kunowichi like Karai can also use her skills such as believing what you want to believe makes it hard to trust your own instincts.”

“I told him…” April said.

“You too, huh?” Raph asked from where he was. He didn’t even look up.

When Splinter turned around to leave, Leo stood up, “I’m glad you’re not mad, Sensei.”

“Who said I wasn’t mad?” Splinter said a little more harsher than he usually did and used the end of his walking stick to jab Leo on the foot.

“Ow!” Leo cried, jumping up and holding his own foot. He fell over quickly and Sophie came up and helped him up and to the couch.

“Naomi, wake up now…” Mii-wa muttered.

I came over, “Is she okay?”

“Yeah,” Mii-wa sighed. “Just unconscious. Or in a deep meditation to avoid the pain. I think she just retreated inside herself again. She’ll come to.”

“When?” Raph asked.

“Either today or tonight.” Mii-wa answered. “Don’t worry.”

Raph sighed in relief. “I’ll be back.”

“Alright, but she will need to be watched,” Mii-wa nodded, leaving as well.

He left so I kept watch on Naomi until he got back. Taking my spot, I yawned and got up, but before I did, Naomi groaned in her sleep. Both of us looked at her.

In her meditation or sleep or whatever she was in, she said this:

“Natasha…. Lillian…. Julie….”