1

"Yo, Vic!" Jack calls out, and I slam my locker door shut, looking at him.

"What, Barakat." I say, looking at him, and he gives me a little smirk.

"I'm challenging you to FIFA Sixteen, tonight, your house, at seven." He says, and I laugh, starting to walk away.

"No fucking way, dude." I say, and he smirks.

"Are you scared you're going to loose to me again, little Mexican boy?" He says, and I stop in my tracks, turning around.

"What?" I say, narrowing my eyes, and he smirks.

"Did I fucking stutter, Fuentits?" He says, and I smirk.

"It's fucking on, Baracoota." I say, and he nods, shaking my hand firmly and walking away. The bell rings for last period and I sigh, walking to my next class in silence. God, I fucking hate school.

I open the door to my homeroom class, and my teacher, Mr. Way, looks at me.

"Finally on time, Fuentes." He says, and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, keep your trap shut, you old coot." I mumble, sitting down in my seat, and he sighs, shaking his head.

"You know, the attitude is unnecessary." He says, and I sigh loudly, closing my eyes.

"I'm just pissed, okay?" I say, tapping my foot on the floor repeatedly, and I sigh again. That redhead Danielle girl has been getting on my nerves all damn day, and it's just so fucking annoying.

"Kellin, nice to see you." Mr. Way says, snapping me from my thoughts, and I look up at the boy, who was wearing a blue pastel oversized sweater over a white button up shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, and a pair of black TOMS.

"Hi, Mr. Way." He says softly, his voice ringing through the room, and he looks at me, widening his eyes before looking away. He sits down in his usual seat next to me, crossing his legs under the table, and he takes out his pink marble notebook, opening it and taking out a purple pen.

A thing about Kellin, he was very openly gay, unlike me.

Yes, i'm gay. Big whoop.

But anyways, Kellin is a beautiful boy. He has a very small group of three friends, and he seems quite happy. He loves pastel colors, and he's almost always smiling. He has the biggest blue eyes, and the cutest nose, but I would never, ever admit that. I've only told Jack and my brother, Mike, about my small crush, and they were both absolutely thrilled.

"Hey, what page was the math homework on again?" Someone says, and I notice it was Kellin talking to me. I look at him and I give him a small smile.

"Page seven, all odd numbers." I say, pulling out my math notebook from my book bag.

"Thanks." He says, and I nod, smiling. I open my notebook and the rest of the class files in, Jack sitting behind me, as always. Mr. Way claps his hands twice, getting our attention, and he smiles.

"Good afternoon, class. Take out your homework from last night, please, and we're going to have a math project, which I am going to explain later." He says, and Jack groans.

"I didn't do it, man." He says to me quietlu, and I chuckle, turning around and looking at him.

"That's what you get, you shit." I say, and he groans loudly, catching the attention of our teacher.

"Barakat, detention." Mr. Way says, and I burst out laughing. He groans even louder, and I pull my hoodie over my snapback, chuckling.

"Vic, shut your mouth." Mr. Way says, and I look at him incredulously.