14

"Guys, I have two weeks left, I am resigning." I say to my gang members, and Danny hums, nodding. Jack nods too, sighing. Tony and Jaime look at Mike.

"Who gets leader?" Tony asks, and I point to Mike.

"Mike, and whoever he decides to become co-leader. I can't stay in this gang, especially with my soon-to-be boyfriend. I'm going to college, and I won't be able to manage." I say, and they all nod in understanding.

And then, they all start to squeal, making me groan.

"Kellin is the cutest thing ever, I am so, so, so, so, happy for you." Danny giggles like an idiot, and I groan, crossing my arms and burying my face in them.

"No, don't be embarrassed, he really is adorable, we'll all be at your wedding." Jack says, and I groan louder, hiding my blush.

"Fuentes is blushing!" Jaime yells, and they all try to pull my hands away from my face, making me hiss that them.

"Shut the fuck up, i'm leaving now." I declare, and they all pull me in for a tight hug, making me laugh. Sure, we were in a gang, but in reality, we were the softest people in history.

"We'll miss you around here." Tony says, and I smile, hugging them all back.

"You all act like i'm dying, i'm still going to come and check on all of you." I say, and they all nod, smiling.

"But, if you guys need me, for gang related purposes, you know where to find me, okay?" I say, and they nod, each individually giving me a hug.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow, i'm still not officially done, I have two weeks to get everything sorted." I laugh, and they laugh too, waving at me as I leave our headquarters. I jog to my truck, getting in and quickly starting to drive home, and I remember that Kellin was getting ready for our date, which made me twenty times happier.

I take the elevator to our apartment, opening the door, and i'm met with Kellin curling his eyelashes in the mirror, in a pair of simple black jeans, Toms, and a lovely pink knit sweater, of course. All in all, he looked beautiful, no matter what he was wearing.

"Hello, baby boy." I say, hugging him from behind and swaying him from side to side, and he giggles, turning to me and kissing me softly as he sets his eyelash curler down on the table. I keep him pinned against me, lifting him up and setting him down on the table, and he wraps his legs around my waist, smiling into the kiss.

"Mm, you taste sweet." I murmur into the kiss, and I can feel the soft bulge in his pants, making me smirk and look down. He cover it quickly, his face flustered, and I move his hands.

"Viccy, no, don't stare!" He whines, and I kiss him again, traveling my hands down his waist.

"Do you want me to fix that for you?" I ask, and he blushes deeply, nodding a little.

"V-Vic, I d-don't want to go a-all the way yet." He whispers, and I hush him with a kiss.

"I know, baby boy, just relax." I say, gently pulling down his jeans, and I lift him up, carrying him back to the bedroom and pinning him down to the bed. I kiss him again, and he clings onto me tightly, letting me pull down his jean completely and throw them to the floor.

"V-Viccy, please!" He whines, and I smirk, gently palming him through his boxers and making him moan. I slip down his boxers to his knees, wrapping my hand around his now fully hard member, and I pump him slowly, quickly becoming turned on by this.

I feel his hand slip down my jeans as he moans my name softly, and his hand touches along the hem of my boxers, reaching further down. I stop to take off my jeans, and he moans again, louder, when I start to pump him faster. He continues to rub me through the fabric of my boxers, making me groan, watching as his facial expressions change.

"Ah, Vic, f-faster, please!" He begs, and I obey, absolutely loving the way he moans my name. He squeezes my member in his hand, making me moan, too, and I gently run my thumb over his tip a few times, sending him over the edge and coming onto his stomach. He lets out a high pitched moan as he does so, which is the sexiest thing in the world, and he starts to pull down my boxers, making me stop him.

"You don't have to, angel." I say, and he shakes his head, continuing to pull down my boxers until my hard member springs out. I watch as he widens his eyes, and I chuckle softly, waiting for him to start touching me.

"I really want to." He says, his eyes filled with love and lust, and I give him a sweet kiss.

But no, he pushes me back, and gets on the floor, on his knees, making me widen my eyes too.

"Kells- Ah, fuck!" I moan as he starts to take me into his mouth, his eyes wide and innocent as he stares up at me, and I tangle my fingers in his hair, his tongue gently swirling around my tip. He keeps moving his head forward, and forward, until i'm completely in his mouth, his eyes still looking up at me.

"Shit, keep going, baby." I groan, my voice becoming a lot deeper, and he bobs his head slowly, his eyes fluttering closed as he concentrates. I keep moaning and groaning, his name escaping my lips as I do so, and he moves his head faster, and faster, my tip hitting the back of his throat each time.

I grip his hair tightly as I face fuck him, his hair that he probably spent more than half an hour to perfectly comb and brush, but we both didn't care at this point, we were too concentrated on each other to care about a single thing in the world.

I cum in his mouth with a loud groan of his name, panting heavily as he swallows all of my seeds, and he pulls away, giving me an innocent look before wiping the corners of his mouth gently. I pull up my boxers and pants, and he does the same, clinging onto me and kissing me, not caring where his mouth just was.

"I love you, so much." I murmur into the kiss, and he giggles, kissing me harder and jumping up so I can hold him.

"I love you, more, Viccy." He murmurs back, and I sway him back and forth a little before pulling away.

"You might want to fix your hair before our date." I say, and he giggles, blushing and nodding.

"Come with me?" He asks as I set him down, and I nod, smiling and following him into the bathroom.

God, I love this boy.