28

Kellin's P.O.V:

"Oh, Victor." I sigh, tracing gentle shapes into my stomach slowly as Vic and I talk on the phone. We've been talking for almost two hours, right before he had to start work, and it makes me miss him even more. It's going to be close to a week now.

"Tomorrow, baby, I know, it's tomorrow. I'll be home to love you soon." He reassures me, and I smile softly, closing my eyes.

"I know, it just feels like forever. I think i'm dying." I giggle, and he laughs.

"You aren't dying, baby, not on my watch." He chuckles, and I smile, giggling more.

"What are you doing?" I ask him softly, and he lets out a little yawn.

"Still laying in bed, you?" He asks, and I hug my pillow tightly, yawning back.

"Eheh, laying in bed, too. I'm missing your face right now." I giggle, and he laughs.

"My face is not all that special, Kellin." He says, and I pout.

"Yes it is, and it's mine." I say.

"So now you're taking possession of my face?" He asks.

"Yes, I am."

"Who gave you the right?"

"Shut up, I gave myself the right!" I whine, and he laughs.

"It's okay, baby, that's completely fine with me." He says, and I smile warmly.

"I love you." I say, and Vic chuckles softly.

"I love you, too, babe." He says, and we stay silent for a moment, when Mike comes in the room.

"I need to speak to Vic, now." He says sharply, and I hand him the phone, frowning a little, immediately knowing that something was wrong.

"Vic?" He asks as he walks out of the room, and I sit up, quietly trailing behind him as he goes into the bathroom.

"They're sending someone after you, just arm yourselves, and they're coming after Kellin." He says, and my heart skips a beat.

"I'm tracking it right now, I just-" He starts, but he stops. I take in a breath, and I freeze.

Smoke. A fire.

Someone set Tony's house on fire.

"Tony!" I scream, running into the living room, and I see the flame in the kitchen, crackling loudly, and I wake him up, making him sit up abruptly.

"What the? Where's Mike? Mike!" Tony yells, and I hear someone chuckle, definitely not Mike. I turn around to see him being held back by an unrecognized man.

"Let him go!" I scream, lunging at him, and Tony grabs me back.

"Kellin, let's go!" He yells, grabbing Mike and running upstairs, but I see someone that I would never want to see again.

"You aren't going anywhere." Oliver says, his mouth bloody, his nose broken, and I whimper in fear as the heat from the fire nears us. Tony shove him out the way, but Oliver grabs him back.

"Kellin, go, we'll be okay!" Mike yells, and I look down at the window. I climb over the ledge, staring down, before I plunge three stories to the ground, effectively breaking a bone.

"Not today, Kellin." A man says, coming up to me and pressing a cloth against my mouth, and no matter how hard I try not to breathe, I end up doing so, passing out in the stranger's arms, worried for Vic's life.

Bleeding Little Blue Boy | Kellicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें