21

Kellin's P.O.V:

"O-Oliver, get off of me, let me go!" I cry, flailing around as he slaps me, and I start to scream, kicking and thrashing around. I want this to be over, I don't want to go to this school anymore.

"I said, let me go!" I scream, grabbing his hair and pulling at it, hard, and he slams me against a locker, black dots clouding my vision as my head bangs against the metal.

"Shut up, you fucking whore." He growls, and I start swinging my arms around, hitting at whatever I could. I hit him square in the nose, making him release me and fall down.

"Vic!" I scream, tears streaming down my face as I cry hysterically, and I feel myself being kicked in the stomach, making me cough up blood.

"Stop screaming his name, slut!" Oliver snaps, and I start to cry even harder, my breathing heavy and erratic. I'm going to die in this school.

"V-Vic!" I choke out, screaming as loud as I can, and I hear a door open.

"Kellin!" He yells back, and I groan and curl up into a ball as Oliver's foot keeps assaulting my body.

"Oliver Scott fucking Sykes!" I hear Jack yell, and I watch as Oliver is wrestled to the ground by Danny, punching him in the face repeatedly.

"Vic..." I whisper, clutching my stomach tightly, and he comes to my side, his eyes wide in fear as he examines my body. I was in searing pain all over, and I just want to die.

"Oh my God, Kellin, angel, we have to get you to a hospital, now. Stay awake with me, okay? Until I get an ambulance, please." He pleads, tears in his eyes as he strokes my cheek, and I gently reach up to weakly wipe away his tears. The last thing I wanted him to do was cry.

"It hurts, so much. T-Take me home." I sob, my vision turning blurry and white as I feel my eyes close, and Vic lets out a little panicked gasp as I hear the satisfying shriek -as Oliver's wrist is being broken.

"As soon as you get out of the hospital, i'm taking you home. You're not coming back to this school, ever again. Stay awake with me, please, baby, please." He says desperately, running his fingers through my hair as soothingly as he can, and I start to cry harder, hugging his waist.

"I love you, so much." I whisper, and he sniffles, wiping away his tears. I just want to go home with him, to never step foot in this school again. To never see Oliver again. That's all I want.

"Kellin, I love you, too. You'll be okay, darling, you'll be okay. I promise. I love you, I love you, so much." He whispers, and I see Mike running towards me, sliding down next to me.

"Ambulance is on it's way. Kells, stay awake, breathe, please." Mike says, and I close my eyes, curling up a little.

"Kellin." Vic says, and I let out a little whimper as the pain in my stomach becomes more intense.

"Kellin, open your eyes." Vic pleads, and I don't, I don't have the energy to do so.

"I can't stay awake." I whisper, and I hear Vic and Mike calling my name and Vic burst into tears before I fade away.