25

"Vic! A-agh, daddy, b-baby, please!" Kellin begs as I continue to eat him out, and as I move my tongue around his rim again and again, moving my tongue in and out of his entrance, he comes onto his stomach with a loud scream. He pants heavily, covering his face and letting out a high-pitched moan, and I smirk, loving the sexual effect I had on him.

"That felt so, so, so good." He gasps, and I hum in satisfaction, letting him push me on my back and crawl over me. He kisses my chest gently, right where my heart and I smile brightly, pulling him up to place a deep kiss to his lips, despite where my mouth just was.

"I love knowing that I make you feel good, baby boy." I whisper, rolling on my back and reaching down to grip at his ass, and he straddles me, his bare body pressed against mine.

"Put on your clothes, baby. Don't get me hard again." I chuckle, and he blushes, sitting up on my lap and pressing his hands to my chest teasingly. I run my hands over his shoulders, and along his waist.

"You're such a fucking tease." I say, watching him and biting my lip, and he giggles, getting off me and going into the bathroom, letting me watch his ass the whole time as he walks off. I shove back on my boxers, turning around, and Kellin wraps his arms around my neck from behind.

"I love you." He giggles, kissing and biting at my earlobe gently, and I smirk, laying down and pinning him down to the mattress. He lets out a little giggles, and I lean down to start pressing small kisses to his chest.

"I love you, more." I say, kissing his now almost gone bruises, and he lets out a small content sigh, making me smile.

"You're almost better, that means school soon." I say, and he groans.

"Baby, it's like, two more fucking months, do I have to?" He asks, and I nod.

"We have to graduate to go to college, sweetheart. And i'm not leaving you to go to college, so don't think that." I say, and he sighs in relief, his fingers running through my hair slowly.

"We're both going to San Fransisco?" He asks, and I nod, smiling.

"I have a house down there already and shit, I need to make some time to take you. You'll love it, I promise." I say, and he smiles brightly, hugging me tightly and keeping my face buried in his stomach. I blow raspberries into his skin, making him squeal and giggle, and I smile.

"You're so damn ticklish, Kellin." I chuckle, burying my face in his neck and taking his hand tightly, and he pouts, hugging me tightly.

"Shh, can we go to San Fransisco this weekend?" He asks, and I think for a moment before nodding.

"We can, we just have to get packed and shit before we do go, and then it'll be set." I say, and he nods, clinging onto me tightly and smiling.

"I love you, Vic." He says, and I smile brightly, kissing his lips softly.

"And I love you, Kellin." I say.

This trip is going to be amazing.

I mean, what could go wrong?