22

Kellin's P.O.V:

I wake up in someone's familiar strong arms, as the beep of a heart monitor makes way to my ears. I let out a gasp of pain as a sharp ache shoots up my stomach, and I open my eyes to see a very tired Vic holding me, his mouth slightly agape, his eyes closed.

My baby. He's okay. I'm okay.

"Oh, Vic." I whisper to his sleeping self, and I place a kiss to his chin as I shift around a little, getting more comfortable in his arms. This wasn't the most ideal place I had in mind to cuddle, but I was more than happy to be here in his arms, again.

"I can never express how much I love and care about you, baby boy. I'll never, ever leave you. You mean the world to me." I whisper, and he shifts a little, hugging me tighter. I hope if he was dreaming, what I said registered into it.

"Goodnight, baby." I whisper, before curling up and drifting off to sleep again for a few hours.

When I awaken, Vic is wide awake, talking to Mike about my condition. I smile up at him, he had a worried look on his face as he doesn't realize i'm alive, awake, and well, and Mike smiles a little when he notices, not saying anything.

"God, I just hope he's okay and has no internal bleeding or some shit, I swear to God-" Vic starts, but I cut him off by placing a kiss to his jawbone, making him look at me and gasp.

"Kellin! Are you okay? How's your stomach? What else did he do to you? God, how's your head? Are you hurting in more places that I don't know about? You're awake, baby, fuck." He says, and I giggle, pressing my lips against his. I love how worried he was about me, i'm fine.

"I'm fine, Vic, sweetheart." I say, and he crinkles his nose a little as he furrows his eyebrows together.

"Are you sure?" He asks quietly, and I nod, curling up into him. I really, really was, I know that i'm safe not being in the same school as Oliver.

"Baby, we switched all your classes and homerooms, we sadly can not transfer you out because we're already into the next year. You won't see him, and I can't stand you being near  him." Vic says, and I nod.

"Who did it for me?" I ask, looking up at him, and he smiles.

"Mama did, she came earlier, she said tomorrow she'll come see you again." He says, and I nod again. He rubs my stomach slowly, gently soothing the pain, and I sigh contently as I close my eyes.

"Vic had a meltdown, though." Mike says, and I frown.

"Vic, why?" I ask, and he furrows his eyebrows together once more.

"You coughed up blood and Oliver laid his hands on you and someone fucking hurt you and you passed out, and you're my beloved boyfriend, you're asking why I had a meltdown?" He asks, and I shake my head.

"Vic, I hate, hate, hate seeing you cry. Please don't cry anymore." I plead, and he chuckles softly. It was a silly request, but I absolutely hate seeing him hurt.

"I'll try, baby boy, i'll try." He says, holding me tighter, and I bury my face in his chest as he kisses my hair. I hear someone walk into the room.

"Mr and Mr. Fuentes?" The nurse says, and I blush as the man calls me Mr. Fuentes.

"That's us." Vic says, looking at him, and the nurse nods.

"Well, Kellin needs a lot of time off from school. He can probably go back around March, of course, if he's in stable condition. He had some internal bleeding, which we easily fixed, and sustained two fractured ribs. Of course, that type of injury needs a lot of time to heal. He has many bruises, and needs lots of hydration and rest for them to heal quickly. His recovery has been quite quick in the past, he is a very healthy boy, a very long life expected from him. He's on light painkillers right now, but we will up his dosage before he leaves. We must keep him overnight to make sure he is well before he is released with you. Also, be gentle when it comes to sex, his body needs time to recover more if you're into that rough stuff. That's all." The nurse says, leaving, and I hit Vic's chest. I love how the nurse said 'rough stuff,' but i'm very secretly happy that Vic signed me in as Mr. Fuentes.

"You signed me in as Kellin Fuentes?" I ask, blushing furiously, and he gives me an incredulous look.

"Why wouldn't I? Your last name is Fuentes." He asks, and I groan loudly, giggling and hugging him as tightly as I stare up at him. I really couldn't wait to get home and kiss the shit out of him.

"Oh no, it's getting sappy, i'm out." Mike says, throwing up a peace sign before leaving the room, and I gently rub my nose against Vic's before kissing him.

"You're wonderful, Kellin Fuentes. I love you." Vic says, kissing me again, and I push him on his back so I can lay on top of him and cuddle him.

"And you're wonderful, Vic Fuentes. I love you, more."