12

I cross my arms angrily as I tap my foot rapidly on the floor, waiting for the principal to sentence me to my death. Kellin would be pissed as hell, and so would my mother, if she found out.

I look over at my brother, and he looks at me, his eyebrows furrowed, his bottom lip beaten in. He had a bruise on his cheekbone, his shirt was slightly torn up, and his hair was disheveled. He sighs.

"We can't let anything happen to Kellin, I know we're in trouble here, and we're in enough trouble out of school, but he's too precious for that." He says, and I nod, looking back down at my lap. He was right, and the trouble we had outside of school, is what i'm now regretfully hiding from Kellin.

I'm the leader of a gang, alongside with Mike.

Of course, i'm only there when I have to be, but everyone knows their position, and everyone knows exactly where they have to be. I've never killed, and I will never, ever plan to. It's a lot of work, but we all make it work. And fuck, Kellin would be even more upset when I tell him.

"Kellin doesn't know we're in a gang yet." I say, and Mike widens his eyes, looking back at me.

"Vic, you never told him yet? How idiotic can you be sometimes?" He asks, and I sigh loudly, burying my face in my hands. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"I know, and I have to tell him, today. I hate hiding things from him, I honestly, love that boy with all my heart, and I have yet to ask him to be my boyfriend." I say, and Mike sighs, once again.

"Today, you have to tell him we're in a gang. And you have to take him out on a date. I feel like Kellin will need some time to think after you tell him, but I know he'll be okay. And then right after, you're taking him on a date, and asking him to be yours, you here me, bro?" He asks, and I nod. He's right.

My phone buzzes with a new text message, and I swallow, knowing it was a very, very pissed off Kellin.

I want you home in less than ten minutes tops. Mama already talked to the principal, and you and Mikey are in some deep shit, especially with me. Get your ass home.

"Oh, fuck, mama knows." I say, standing up, and Mike peers over my shoulder to read the message. We both groan in distress, and he rests his hand on my shoulder, looking at me.

"You go home and care and deal with Kellin, and i'll go deal with mama. If she wants to see you, i'll call you, okay? Fuck the principal, let's go."

-

"Kellin, baby?" I ask softly as I open the door to our apartment in fear, and i'm met with him standing there, his arms crossed, gnawing on his lip angrily.

"What the fuck did you do?" He asks, dead calm, and I close the door behind me, leaning against it. I'm so, so, so nervous, but I have to tell him, now.

"He sent someone after me and Mike, i'm sorry, but I have to talk to you about something important." I say, taking his hands, and he nods slowly, letting me lead him to the couch. We both sit down, keeping our hands molded together.

"Viccy, is everything okay?" He asks softly, and I nod, leaning forward to kiss him softly. I don't care if he's sick.

"Everything is fine, we just have to talk." I say, and he trembles a little.

"A-Are you leaving me?" He asks shakily, and I shake my head, hushing him and pulling him to my chest.

"Never, baby boy, i'm never, ever leaving you. Get that thought out of your head forever, i'm here to stay for eternity." I say, giving him a loving smile, and he returns it, kissing me again, his hands on the sides of my face. I smile into the sweet kiss.

"Talk to me, Viccy." He says as we pull away, and I take his hands again, sighing.

"Baby, promise you won't get mad? I understand if you need some time to think, but I can't bare the thought of loosing you." I say, and he shakes his head, pecking my lips gently.

"I won't leave, never. Tell me." He says, and I sigh loudly, looking down at my lap.

"I'm in a gang." I say quietly, and I feel him tense, his hands still in mine.

"What?" He asks, his eyes wide, and I look at him, a pleading and very apologetic look in my eyes.

"I'm in a gang." I say, and he stares at me.

"Is Mikey too?" He asks, and I nod

"We lead the gang." I say, and he looks down, nodding a little.

"I need some time to think." He whispers, and I nod, understanding.

"Of course, baby boy, the apartment is all yours for as long as you need it, okay? I'll be with Mike." I say, and he nods, looking at me. We walk towards the front door, and he gives me another sweet peck to the lips, reassuring me majorly.

"I love you, Vic." He says, and I feel my heart explode. He loves me, he loves me too.

"I love you, too, Kellin." I say, and with that, and a small smile from him, i'm out the door.