31 // final

I stroke my boyfriend's cheek softly, the distant memory of what happened in the past two days aching in my chest. I never wanted any of this to happen, and I never, ever wanted Kellin to be injured so badly. I fucked up, and this is all my fault.

I watch the monitor on his finger, his stomach slowly rising and falling beneath his hospital gown, and I place a soft kiss to his forehead, sighing softly. He's going to hate me for this.

I feel his fingers gently lace through mine, and I stare at him, a soft smile appearing on his face, his eyes staying closed.

"I would never hate you, baby boy." He says softly, his voice soft from slumber, and I sigh in relief, holding his hand to my lips. He looks at me, his beautiful sea-green eyes sparkling when his eyes land on mine.

"I was talking out loud?" I ask, and he nods, reaching out to gently caress my cheek.

"You were." He says softly, and we stay silent for a moment, just staring at each other. I never want to loose him like I almost did.

I notice tears welling at his eyes, and I hug him, so tightly, scared that he was going to suddenly disappear.

"I love you, so much, Vic." He whispers, his voice cracking, and I hold him tighter, his small fingers clenching my shirt in his hands.

"I love you, so much more, Kellin." I whisper back, and I feel his lips on my neck.

"I w-was so s-scared, I thought you were g-going to die, I-I don't know w-what I would do w-without you." He sobs, and I frown, sitting up and pulling him on my lap.

"You'll never, ever loose me, no matter what. Never, ever think that you'll loose me." I whisper, and he nods, his fingers tangling gently in my hair.

"Breathe, sweetheart, we're alive and well, and it's time we start a new life." I sigh, and he giggles a little, letting me wipe away his tears.

"Somewhere else?" He asks, and I nod, smiling.

"Somewhere new." I say, and he smiles even more.

"Just me and you?" He asks, and I nod, smiling.

"Me, you, Mike, and the rest of the gang, but the gang no longer exists." I say, and he widens his eyes.

"We all have people we need to protect and love, being in a gang isn't protecting you, and it also doesn't give me enough time to love you, I think it's time it demolishes." I say, and he smiles even more, a real, genuine smile.

"I love you, Vic." He says, and I kiss him softly, my stomach erupting in butterflies, my body finally relaxing for the first time in months, and his too.

"I love you, too, Kellin."

After that, Kellin and I quickly gathered our things and left to move to Los Angeles. I got a very high-paying job, Kellin stayed at home and tended to things around our mansion, and life grew from there.

Mike got married, just in time for me to propose to Kellin, which he said yes to. I thought that Kellin Fuentes sounded so much better than Kellin Bostwick, and he thought so too.

Fast forward to four months later, Kellin and I married, Kellin very excitedly tells me that he's pregnant with our first daughter, Demeter Quinn-Fuentes. I was overjoyed, because I never would've thought in life that I would actually have a daughter to raise on my own, with my perfect spouse.

Another year after Demeter is born, i've gotten an even better job, bought another house in Arizona, and we move there instead. Demeter was growing well, she has my eyes but Kellin's beautiful facial features and hair. I know she will grow up to be a beautiful young lady, Kellin has been so strict with her. 

To think that this would all happen is an understatement. The way we met in school never would've made me think that we would've actually graduated with all the drama going on. Kellin with three college degrees and I with four, I never would've thought that this would happen. I never would've thought that such a beautiful boy would've entered my life and changed me into the man I am today. Everything turned out perfectly.

How I went from a bleeding little blue boy to the happiest specimen on earth was a shock, but I have grown to love it.

Just like how I grew to love Kellin.

[updated on: 11/20/16]

hey guys!!

so i've been thinking lately, and i'm not sure if i want to do a sequel or not anymore. this is my very first fic, it is sooo, sooo cringe-worthy, and i don't know if i just want to drag it along.

if i do make a sequel, it won't be anytime soon, though. i keep rereading this fic and i kinda like the way this ended. i like reading over your comments, too.

i hope you guys enjoyed this trainwreck of a fic! i had a lot of friends influence me with some ideas here, so you know who you are!

i love you all dearly! thank you so much for reading this! i hope you guys come to enjoy my next fics! (and no, i have no plans to stop writing on here.)

and now, onto the next. (:

– xoxo paige/persephone/whatever you wanna call me