30

I growl loudly as Oliver shuts the cell door, and I crawl towards it with all my strength, yanking my gun out of my belt. I need my Kellin, and nobody touches my Kellin, ever.

Kellin's screams are hurting my heart. I need to get to him, kill Oliver, and keep him safe, forever. I can't let him get hurt.

When I finally get to the door, I stand up, ignoring the pain in my side, and I open the cell door slowly, to see Oliver distracted, Jack pointing a gun at his head.

"I will say this one more time, drop the fucking boy." Jack says seriously, and Oliver turns around to see me as I keep the gun pointed at his heart.

"Well, well, look what we have here." He says, distancing himself in the middle of the room, and he pulls out a kitchen knife from his pocket, holding it to my boyfriend's neck.

"If you shoot me, i'll slit your boyfriend's throat, Fuentes." He growls, and Kellin starts to cry harder, staring at me with so much pain in his eyes.

"First of all, no one touches my boyfriend, and you know that damn well." I laugh, keeping my finger firmly on the trigger, and he smiles brightly.

"I have the right to touch my ex, he's mine, and not yours." He says.

"You don't hurt your ex boyfriend so severely, that he doesn't ever want to see your face again. That's fucking putrid, and I want you to let him go." I say, and he smirks.

"For you to go and hurt him? No way, he's way safe with me." He says, and I shake my head.

"No, he's safe with me. You're hurting him, more than he should ever be hurt. I'm his boyfriend, I love him, I love him so much. Don't make me do this, Oliver." I say, and he smiles, nearing the knife closer to Kellin's neck.

"And why should I let you go?" He asks Kellin, and he looks at Oliver pleadingly.

"I-I l-love V-Vic so much, p-please, h-he makes m-me so happy." Kellin cries, going limp in Oliver's arms, and I notice his chest was moving quickly. He's going to have a panic attack.

"P-Please, O-Oliver, let m-me go." He cries desperately, and Oliver shakes his head, smirking and watching my boyfriend struggle.

"Oliver, let him go, he's not okay." I demand, and Oliver chokes him, making Kellin gasp for air as he nears his panic attack.

"Make me." He says, and I growl loudly.

"You have five fucking seconds to let him go." I hiss.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

When the five seconds are over, everything inside of me snaps when he doesn't let go of my boyfriend. My boyfriend. My fucking Kellin.

I'm fucking done.

"Oliver!" I yell, shooting him in the chest, and Jack shoots him in the head, Kellin running into my arms.

"Vic! Oh my God, Vic." He cries, and I hold him tightly, keeping my gun at Oliver. I shot him, Jack killed him.

"You're okay, baby." I whisper, kissing his head softly, and he whimpers softly, hugging my torso tightly.

"I-I wanna g-go home." He whispers shakily, and I hold him tighter, watching as Oliver goes limp on the floor, Jack checking for a pulse. He runs off to free Mike, Tony, and Danny, and when they all see Oliver, they stop.

"I never thought it would have to come down to this, i'm just so glad you guys are okay." Tony whispers, hugging Mike tightly, and I look down at Kellin.

"I know, we'll go home. I think I might need a small hospital visit first." I chuckle, my hip starting to bleed faster, and he gasps, Danny standing alert.

"Get me gauge until I can get him help." Kellin says, and I notice he was limping severely.

"Baby, why are you limping?" I ask him, and he winces as he shifts his weight.

"I broke my knee jumping out of Tony's house, Oliver... Burned it down." Kellin says softly, and I look at Tony.

"You're taking my house, Kellin and I are moving. I'll help you pay for a new house in San Fransisco too, but we need to graduate and get the hell out of San Diego." I say seriously, and they all nod.

"We have the house in Hollywood." Mike reminds me, and I nod.

"Is this how you guys make all your money?" Kellin asks me softly, and I lift him up bridal style so he didn't have to strain his leg.

"I have bank connections all over the United States and Canada, i'm not exactly the typical teenager." I tell him, and he hugs me tightly.

It's the end of an era.

"Just get us out of here."

"Of course."