26

Today was Kellin and I's first day of school, and I made sure that nobody laid a single finger on him. Oddly enough, we didn't see Oliver, but that was okay, because nobody wanted to see him anyway.

"Babe, i'm tired." My boyfriend whispers softly, taking my hand underneath our lunch table, and I pull him into me, letting him rest his head on my shoulder.

"Someone got used to sleeping too much." I chuckle, and he giggles, nodding and hugging my torso. My brother gags, and I give him the middle finger before Tony sits next to him.

"You two are so cute together, how's it been?" Tony asks, and I smile.

"Amazing, he's a little moody and bossy, but great." I say teasingly, and he hits my chest, making me laugh and take his hand.

"I love you." I murmur, and he kisses me softly before smiling and leaning back into me tiredly.

"I love you, too, take me home." He says softly, and I swing his legs over my lap gently, looking down at him.

"Kellin, you have to say, it's your first day back." I tell him softly, rubbing his thigh slowly, and he groans loudly, wrapping his arms around my neck and slouching against me.

"Fuck you," He grumbles, and I smirk.

"Not now." I whisper, and he groans again before hiding his face in my shirt.

"He's really tired." I say to my friends, and Danny sits across from us, glaring at someone and looking forward at me.

"He's planning something and I will murder him." He hisses to me, and I look down at Kellin, who was falling asleep. I look back up at Danny, and Mike and Tony lean forward.

"Oliver?" I ask softly, and I see him walk past us, a hard glare on his face as he glances at Danny. He growls, slamming his fists against his table, and I hush him.

"Shut up, we'll figure this out, I just... I need Kellin to be safe. I can't keep him at home." I say softly, and Tony raises his hand.

"You can leave him with me and Mike, he'll be fine. You and Danny should handle this, and you definitely know to call us for backup." He says, and I nod slowly, looking back down at my boyfriend, who was fast asleep.

"Just come visit, he gets whiny and needy," Mike whispers jokingly, and we all laugh, relaxing and leaning back.

"Of course, I just need him to be safe." I say softly, and they all nod, all of us staying silent, and preparing for what would happen next.