4

"And here's my apartment." I say, and Kellin walks in curiously, looking around. It was the weekend, and I wasn't going to let him spend the night anywhere else, just with me. In fact, his dad told him to get out the house for three weeks, so I would let him stay with me.

"Viccy, you don't have to do this." He says softly, looking at me, and I shake my head, closing the door.

"Stop, go get comfortable in bed, the room is right there." I say, pointing to the bedroom, and he nods, going in there.

"This is so fancy, how do you afford this?" He asks from in there, and I smile.

"Well, you know school ends in two months, so my mom bought it for me, because I was going to college and I didn't want to live on campus." I say, and he pokes his head out from the door, his eyes wide.

"You're so fucking lucky, my God." He says, going into the bathroom, and he lets of a little, adorable squeal. I chuckle a little, sitting down on the leather couch, and he comes out with a little bar of soap.

"This is so cute!" He squeals, and I laugh, smiling.

"My soap is adorable?" I ask, and he nods, running back in the bathroom. I pull my grey hoodie over my snapback, and I stand up. I have to go get Kellin's things from his house, no matter what the cost is.

"Kells, i'm going to go get your things." I say, and she shakes his head, running up to me.

"Don't." He says, and I smile, gently moving a strand of hair from his face.

"I'll be fine, Kells, don't worry. Help yourself to anything in the fridge, do whatever you want." I say, and he nods.

"Please be careful." He says pleadingly, and I nod.

"I know, Kell." I whisper, and he nods again.

"Promise me you'll be careful?" He asks, and I chuckle, nodding.

"Kells, i'll be fine." I say promisingly, and he nods.

-

Kellin's POV:

Vic hasn't come home in an hour, and i'm beyond worried. What if he got murdered? What if he died? Oh my God.

I think I have feelings for Vic. He's a really sweet guy, and he's really optimistic about things. My past relationships haven't gone so well, but i'm willing to try, with Vic.

"Honey, i'm home!" Vic calls out jokingly from the door, and I sigh in relief, running up to him. He had the biggest bruise on his cheek, and he was covering his arm, which was seeping with blood. I immediately start to panic, and he chuckles a little, dropping my suitcase full of clothes.

"Hey." He says casually, and I widen my eyes, touching the bruise on his cheek.

"Oh my God, are you okay? Go lay down, let me fix you up." I say, gently pushing him away into the bedroom, and he chuckles, limping over there. I quickly open the fridge, pulling out a tray of ice and putting a few ice cubes into a plastic bag. I go into the bathroom, taking out a first aid kit, and I rush back to Vic, skidding across the shined wood floor on my socks.

"Sit up, now." I demand, and he nods.

"Move your hand." I say, and he does, revealing the large cut mark beneath his blood stained sweater. I gasp, pulling off his sweater, and he winces a little as the air hits the cut.

"What happened?" I ask, and he frowns.

"Your dad was home, and he was beyond furious that I came over for your stuff. He fought me, I fought him, he cut me with a knife, punched me, stepped on my leg. Neighbors overheard, called the police, arrested him." He says, and I sigh a little in relief. He was arrested.

"Thank God you're okay." I whisper, hugging him as gently as I can, and he chuckles a little, hugging be back.

"Of course, Kells." He says, and I look down at the gash on his shoulder.

"I'm going to disinfect it, okay?" I say, pulling out a tiny bottle of disinfectant from the kit, and he nods.

"Aye aye, nurse Quinn." He says jokingly, and I giggle, pouring some of the disinfectant onto a cotton ball. I gently dab it on the wound, and he winces loudly, grabbing my other hand. I blush at the sudden movement, and I intertwine my fingers with his slowly, making him relax. I finish disinfecting the wound, and it finally stops bleeding.

"Okay, now gauge." I mumble, taking the roll out from the first aid kit, and I slowly wrap it around his cut tightly, making him wince. I sit on him lap for a better view of what i'm doing, but I couldn't help but notice how intently Vic was watching me. I look at him, and his eyes meet mine.

"Hey." He says softly, and I smile, blushing a little.

"Hi." I say, and I go back to his gauge, sealing it tightly. I smile and plant a soft kiss to it, and Vic's face reddens.

"Aww, you're blushing." I coo, and he laughs.

"You're also sitting on my lap." He says, and I smile, turning his face so I can see a better view of his bruise.

"So, are you uncomfortable?" I ask, smiling a little, and he shakes his head.

"Nope." He says, and I take a bandaid from the first aid kit, putting it on Vic's bruise.

"You're face is so ugly, my Goodness." I say jokingly, and he laughs.

"Sure, Kellin." He says, and I blush a little. He has the most perfect face in the universe, honestly.

"Dude, what kind of conditioner do you use in your hair?" Vic asks, tugging at a lock, and I laugh.

"I use Herbal Essences, it smells great and it's really nice for your hair." I giggle, and he laughs.

"Alrighty, now your clothes." He says, and he stands up, wincing a little. I push him back down on the bed, and he looks at me.

"Don't you dare stand up." I say, and he smirks a little. I go back to my suitcase in the hallway, dragging it all the way to the bedroom, and I open it, revealing all my clothes, makeup, and everything else.

"Hey." Vic says, and I look at him.

"Give me the concealer, you can't use it anymore." He says, and I nod, handing it to him.

"And all your blades." He says, and I tense. He knows?

"H-How do you know about that?" I ask, and he frowns a little.

"They were in your sock drawer, Kellin. I don't want you to do that to yourself anymore, come here." He says, and I stand up, going over to him. I sit on his lap again, hugging him tightly, and he hugs me back.

"It's not worth it, Kellin." He whispers, and I frown.

"D-Did you ever do it?" I ask, and he nods. He holds out his arms, revealing the faded away scars.

"Yeah." He says quietly, and I run my fingers over them gently.

"When did you stop?" I ask, and he smiles a little.

"Junior year." He says, and I nod. I roll up my sweater sleeves, comparing my fresh cuts to his, and I break down crying.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I sob, and he shakes his head, taking my hands tightly.

"Don't cry, Kellin, I just want you to try for me." He says, and I nod.

"O-Okay." I say, and he lifts my arm up, placing a soft kiss to all of the self-intended marks I made. I bite my lip, tearing up a little.

"Darling, you'll be okay." He whispers, hugging me again, and I nod.

Darling, you'll be okay. His words echo through my mind.

And I believe him.