5

It was almost two in the morning, and I was laying on the couch, watching a random show on TV. It took a little bit of convincing for him to sleep on the bed, but he finally gave it. I didn't mind sleeping on the couch at all, knowing that Kellin was sleeping soundly in my bed.

My feelings for Kellin were growing everyday. He's so sweet and innocent, and I love hearing him laugh and I love his smile. He's utterly perfect, and I never want to loose him, ever.

I yawn a little, and I hear a little whimper come from my bedroom. I look at the door curiously, and I stand up, stretching out a little. The whimpering becomes louder, and I open the door slowly, looking at a crying, sleeping Kellin. I go inside, closing the door behind me. He was having a nightmare.

I crawl into bed with him, frowning and hugging him against me, and he starts to relax.

"You'll be okay, Kellin." I whisper, and his whimpering lessens. His arm moves around me slowly, his bare body pressed against mine, and I couldn't help but feel content like this.

"V-Viccy?" He asks softly, and I nod, looking down at him.

"I'm here." I say, and he looks up at me, his crystal green eyes sparkling.

"Y-You're shirtless." He says, his hand on my chest, and I chuckle a little.

"You are too." I say, and he squeals, pulling a bedsheet over us. His hand travels down my chest and stomach slowly, and I smirk, watching him.

"Having fun?" I ask, and he nods a little, blushing deeply. I smile and close my eyes, gently rubbing Kellin's shoulder, and his hand travels up to mine.

"How do you feel here?" He asks, and I look at him.

"Good, it doesn't hurt." I say, and he nods. He moves closer to me, and I gently rub his back in slow circles.

"Sing." He says, and I look down at him.

"What?" I ask, and he smiles.

"Sing." He says again, and I laugh.

"I don't sing." I say, and he gives me an incredulous look.

"Sing, Vic." He says, and I sigh.

"La la la la, la la la la, elmo's world." I sing, and he laughs.

"What? I sang." I say, laughing, and he smiles.

"Sing!" He says, and I hold him closer to me.

"She sits up high, surrounded by the sun. One million branches, and she loves everyone. Mom and dad, did you search for me? I've been up here so long, i'm going crazy." I sing softly, and Kellin smiles.

"And as the sun went down, we ended up on the ground, I heard the trains shake the windows, you screamed over the sound. And as we own this night, i'll put your body to the test with mine, this love is out of control, three, two, one, let it go." Kellin sings back, and I widen my eyes.

"How do you know that song?" I ask, and he blushes, smiling.

"Jenna and I listen to you practice all the time, she says you're really cute." He says, blushing harder, and I laugh, rolling on my back.

"Oh my God, what other song do you know?" I ask, and he smiles.

"There's one called Props and Mayhem, and Stay Away From My Friends, and Drella." He says, and I laugh harder.

"Aww, you listen to me sing!" I laugh, and he whines, blushing even more.

"Shut the hell up." He whines, and I smile, looking at him.

"You have really nice abs, by the way." He mumbles, and I laugh even harder. Kellin was purely adorable.

"Thanks, porcelain." I say, and he giggles.

"Shush, Viccy." He says, and I look at him, running my fingers through his hair slowly.

"Tell me about your dream, Kells." I say, and he frowns a little.

"I-It's about Ronnie, and Oliver, t-they.." He starts, and tears immediately starts to shine in his eyes. If he says what I think he's going to say, I will snap.

"H-He r-r-ra-" He starts, but I knew what he was going to say.

"Shh, Kells." I whisper, hugging him against me again, and he curls up.

"I-It hurts." He whispers, and I run my fingers through his hair slowly.

"I won't let them do it again." I whisper, and he nods.

"O-Okay." He whispers, and I hum softly, rubbing his back slowly.

"Go to sleep, Kells, it's almost three in the morning." I say, and he nods, holding me tighter.

"I'll stay, don't worry." I whisper, and he nods again, slower this time. When i'm certain he falls asleep, I pick up my phone from the nightstand, immediately calling Mike. He answers after two rings.

"What's up, big bro?" He asks, and I sigh.

"Mikey, bro, Ronnie and Oliver need to go."