8

"Kellin." I whisper, grabbing his hand, and he widens his eyes, watching as Ronnie gets shoved against a set of lockers and handcuffed by some police officers.

I sigh a little, and Kellin intertwines his fingers between mine tightly. Some other FBI's were investigating the other substances in his locker, and there looked like there was a lot more than just cocaine.

"Shh, baby boy." I whisper, and Danielle and Jack come running behind me.

"What the hell?" Jack whisper-shouts, and I look back at him.

"Cocaine planted in his locker." Kellin whispers, and he stays close by my side.

"Dude, that's crazy." Jack whispers, and I nod slowly. It was crazy to think the two people who got arrested were tormenting Kellin.

"Someone had to set him up, though." Danielle says softly, and I nod. Ronnie isn't stupid enough to bring drugs to school, it was inevitable that someone did indeed set him up.

"Obviously, redhead, he wouldn't just... Get caught." Jack says, and I snicker, making Kellin bite back a smile.

"Don't you dare sass me, idiot." She snaps, flicking Jack's head with her sharp acrylic nails, and he winces, raising his fist at her.

"They're gone." Kellin says, and I nod slowly, looking down at him.

"Get back to class, there is nothing to see here!" The principal yells, and Danielle scurries off, leaving me with Kellin and Jack.

"No way, man, don't you dare bring Kellin to class. I'm going home too, almost everyone is." Jack says, and I nod, hugging Kellin tightly.

"I'm not letting him stay here, the environment is too heavy, and everyone is really quiet." I murmur. It was eerie, everyone was mumbling to each other, and it was all kinda depressing.

"We're not staying today, okay?" I say, and he nods, burying his face in my chest.

"I was going to take him anyway, no one is going to stay today. I know Danielle is going to go home too." I murmur, and Kellin looks up at me.

"Come on, darling. Jack, call me later, please." I say, and he nods. Kellin looks up at me, and I give him a reassuring smile.

I'm never, ever going to let anything happen to Kellin.

---

Kellin's POV:

"What's on your mind?" Vic asks, yawning a little, and I shrug. I was mainly relieved that both Ronnie and my dad were gone, but I was so tired at the same time. It was just Oliver left. My tormenting was finally done.

"I feel really relieved." I say, smiling a little, and Vic smiles too.

"Good." He says, turning to face me in bed, and I rest my hand on his bare chest, closing my eyes.

"You're so warm." I giggle, moving closer to him, and he laughs, holding me tighter to him. I felt safe in his arms, like he wouldn't let a single thing harm me.

"You tell me that, a lot." He laughs, and I smile contently, hugging him tightly. He runs his fingers through my hair gently, his eyes on me, and I look up at him curiously, smiling.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask, and he smiles, shaking his head.

"Nothing much, just you, school." He says, laying on his back, and I lay on top of him, resting my head on his chest as I listen to his soft heartbeat. I close my eyes as he rubs my back in slow, soft circles, and he kisses my hair.

"What's going to happen now? Ronnie is gone, my dad is gone, what now?" I ask, and he lets out a small sigh, shrugging and holding me tighter.

"I don't know, but I do know that I have to get some things straight. I have to get out the damn closet, I know soon I have to meet your sister, and I fucking-" He starts, but I cut him off by placing a sweet kiss to his lips.

"Shh, baby, don't worry, I know they'll support you, through anything. You'll be fine." I say reassuringly, and he nods, sighing a little and rubbing my back.

"You're right, you're absolutely right." He says, taking a deep breath, and I smile.

"How about, we meet them tomorrow? I want to meet them." I say, and he nods, smiling and kissing my forehead.

"Yeah, okay, definitely, you can meet them tomorrow." He says, beaming, and I smile back happily as he kisses me.

"But I know they're going to honestly, love you so much. You're just the most adorable thing in the world." Vic coos like a child, and I groan loudly, closing my eyes and turning on my stomach to lay down.

"Shut up, Vic." I say, and he crawls over me, kissing my ear playfully. I giggle, squirming around underneath him, and he brushes his fingers along my sides, making me squeal and giggle. He knew damn well that I was severely ticklish.

"Vic, I-I will murder you if you- Vic, no!" I shriek, laughing as he tickles my sides, and I squirm around as he tickles me harder.

"N-No, s-stop, baby, s-stop!" I laugh, and he stops, giving me a playful smirk. I growl at him, and he grins.

"Don't growl at me, take a nap with me instead." He says, spooning me, and I groan loudly, cuddling his arm as he does so.

"Whatever, goodnight, baby boy." I say, and he smiles, kissing my hair softly.

"Goodnight to you too, babe." He says, and I smile, closing my eyes and drifting into a peaceful sleep.