11

Kellin's P.O.V:

"Victor Vincent Fuentes Junior!" I howl as he steps foot inside the apartment, and he shakes his head, grabbing me and holding me tightly. He sinks into my arms.

"I'm sorry, he threatened to touch you." Vic says apologetically, his eyes wide and pleading for forgiveness, and I sniffle, trying to get over the fact that my soon-to-be boyfriend fought and defeated Oliver Scott Sykes at a fight, while I was home sick.

"Victor! I'd slap him if he ever touched me! You know that! I don't want you to get into fights, ever, especially if i'm not there!" I yell, and he groans softly, hugging me and lifting me up a little.

"I had to make sure." He chuckles, and I groan.

"Is there a video..?" I ask softly, and he laughs, nodding and taking out his phone. He hands it to me, letting me unlock it, and I quickly find the video. It starts with Oliver, and then Vic shoving him, and then Oliver grabbing him, and Vic punching him to the ground, making me gasp.

"Oh, that's my baby boy." I giggle, quite proudly, if I must add, watching as Vic starts punching Oliver, and he laughs, watching the video too.

"I didn't know I could fight, i'm a small Mexican, for fuck's sake." He chuckles, and I smile, continuing to watch the video as he holds me from behind.

"Is that... Jack?" I ask, watching as Jack tries to pry Vic off Oliver, and he nods. They both fall back, and Jack carries him away, and I laugh as Vic starts to scream Spanish curses at Oliver.

"Well, shit." I say as the video ends, turning to the front camera so I can take a picture of me and him, and he smiles brightly, letting me take the picture of us.

"Are you at me?" He asks, pouting and turning me around, and I nod, pulling his hoodie off him and sniffling a little.

"You have a bruise on your cheekbone, let me get you fixed up." I say, and he stops me.

"Nuh-uh, you have to go lay down and relax, I want to take a very cold shower. I'll join you in bed when i'm done, okay?" Vic says, pulling off his hoodie and giving it to me, and I smile, putting it on quickly and nodding. He places a light kiss to my cheek, letting his lips linger there, and I giggle, wrapping my arms around his neck tightly.

"Go take your shower." I hum, and he smiles, carrying me to the bedroom.

"So quick to get rid of me, huh?" He asks, laying me down, and I shake my head, pouting. He gently places the back of his hand to my forehead to feel my temperature, and he frowns a little.

"I'm just teasing you, babe. On another note, you have a fever, do you want anything?" He asks, and I shake my head, smiling.

"Thank you." I say, and he nods, smiling.

"You aren't going to school either, so you might as well get comfortable. I'll be back." He says, and I stop him, pouting.

"What's wrong, baby boy?" Vic asks, and I smile a little.

"You know the chicken soup that mama made for me?" I ask, and he nods.

"I ate it all, and I really, really want more." I whimper, and he laughs, nodding.

"I shall call her when i'm done with my shower, baby, okay?" He says, and I nod, looking up at him with admiring eyes. He leans down to press a kiss to my nose before leaving to take his shower.

When he comes back, he was only in his boxers and a pair of flannel pajama pants, and nothing else. I hum softly, looking at him, and he takes his phone from the night stand, sitting next to me and dialing a number.

"Mama, Kellin es todavía muy enfermo, ¿está bien si usted puede traer un poco más de sopa de pollo de nuevo? Creo que es adicto, y hacer algo para mí también." He says quickly, and I hug his waist tightly, his fingers running through my hair softly.

"Él tiene un dolor de garganta, secreción nasal, dolor de debilidad y fiebre, típico, y lo odio." He says, and he hums a little, listening to his mother. He smiles a little.

"Sí, mamá, estoy tratándolo muy bien. Se le puede pedir cuando paséis." He says, a bright smile on his face, and I smile too, despite the fact that I have no clue what he was saying. It was still adorable when he smiled.

"Sí, mamá, gracias. Te veré más tarde." He says, smiling and hanging up. I hum more, burying my face in the side of his stomach.

"You're so beautifully adorable." Vic chuckles, his fingers continuing to stroke my hair, and I smile brightly, looking up at him.

"No, that's you." I say, and she shakes his head, smiling.

"That's you, stop objecting." He says, and I pout.

"I just want to kiss you and shut you up." I say, and he laughs.

"The moment you get better, i'm taking you out for a date, and you can kiss me as much as you want, sounds good, baby boy?" He asks, and I nod, smiling more. That would be perfect.

"It sounds very, very good." I say, laying my head on his lap and looking up at him, and he gently runs his fingers through my hair as I yawn. I shiver a little, hugging his waist and burying my face in his stomach, and he laughs softly, gently laying me down on my pillow and pulling the bedsheets over us.

I curl up into his warm body comfortably, tangling my legs through his and wrapping my arm around his torso, and he rubs my back in slow circles, smiling down at me.

"You wanna go to sleep early, baby?" He asks, and I nod, sniffling a little. I was more tired than I thought I was, and now, i'm just ready for bed.

"Okay, goodnight, baby boy, sweet dreams." He says, turning off the lights, and he rests his hand on my ass, making me blush and giggle.

"Tease." I say, and she laughs, hugging me tighter and gripping at my ass.

"Of course, baby." He says, smiling, and I catch a glimpse of his face, the moonlight shining on him. He looked so, so amazing.

"Goodnight, baby, sleep well, sweet dreams." I say, and with me pressing a kiss to his jaw and him pressing a kiss to my forehead,  I drift off to sleep, wondering how I got so lucky with Vic.