27

Kellin's P.O.V:

"Mikey! I miss Vic!" I cry, whining loudly, and he laughs, handing me his phone. Vic left me with Tony and Mike, I knew he had other business to attend to, but I really miss him. I know he's trying to keep me safe, but I hate this. At least i'm with my two closest friends.

"Talk to him." Mike says, and I smile brightly as I hold the phone up to my ear.

"Baby." I say, and I hear his soft chuckle, making my heart melt.

"Yes, baby boy, i'm here. Sleeping in the headquarters is so uncomfortable, and I miss you, too." He says, his voice deep from sleep, and I pout softly, nibbling on the sleeve of Vic's sweater that I was wearing.

"Are you okay? How's everything going?" I ask him softly, and he groans loudly.

"Stressful and I really hate it. It's hard to be alert all day, twenty four hours, and seven days a week. I think I need a spa day when I come back." He chuckles, and I giggle, staring down at my leggings.

"That would be really nice. How's your friends and all?" I ask.

"They're well, just as tired as me, maybe a little bit more. I can't wait to quit this job." He chuckles, and I smile lightly, loving the thought of him being home, every single day.

"I really, really want you home, babe." I say softly, and Tony and Mike coo loudly, making me groan and shush them. They're so annoying, but I love them.

"I know, baby, and I can't wait to come home and kiss that perfect face of yours. How's Mikey and Tone treating you?" He asks.

"They've been teaching me about video games and stuff, feeding me Mexican food, they're cool, I guess." I say teasingly, and Tony pouts.

"I'm better than Mike!" He cries, and I laugh, nodding.

"You sound like you're having fun. And how's my baby boy been?" He asks, and I pout.

"Missing you like fuck, but been having a blast. I just want you here." I whine, and Mike groans loudly.

"Can't we just kidnap Vic for you?" He asks, and I squeak.

"Really?" I ask, and my boyfriend laughs loudly.

"You can have me when I get home, I know what else you miss." He says, and I blush deeply, nibbling on my lip softly.

"Mm, you know that already." I giggle, covering my mouth with my hand, and he chuckles lowly.

"Of course I do, also, I want pictures." He says, knowing exactly what he means, and I blush harder, closing my eyes.

"Okay, daddy." I murmur softly, and Tony and Mike start screaming, making me hiss at them.

"That was so cute! I wish Mike let me call him daddy." Tony pouts, and Mike flicks his forehead, making him whine.

"I'm not an older man, Vic is." Mike says, and I burst out laughing, smiling at those two idiots.

"Vic is, what, one older than me? He's not an older man." I say, and Vic laughs.

"Tony isn't calling me daddy, that's final." Mike chuckles, walking into the kitchen and satisfying his hunger, and Tony pouts more.

"I hate him." He grumbles, walking into the kitchen with Mike, and Vic hums softly.

"Wear that pretty pair of panties that I like." He says, and I giggle, biting my lip slowly.

"Of course, baby. Are you going to bed now?" I ask, and he yawns.

"Probably, i'll try, I haven't been getting much sleep, but goddamn, i'm excited for those pictures." He laughs, and I giggle more, blushing.

"Of course you are. Try to get enough sleep, babe, please. You'll be home soon." I say, and he groans.

"Counting down the seconds. Goodnight, princess, I love you, sweet dreams." He says, and I smile dreamily. God, how I love him.

"Goodnight, baby, I love you, more, sweet dreams to you too." I say, and he gives me one last 'I love you' before hanging up. As I head up to my guest room to take those special pictures for Vic, something makes me stop in my tracks.

"Oh, Michael!"

Oh, brother.