16

"C'mere." I say, and Kellin crawls on my lap, sitting there as he watches over what i'm writing, which was an essay for my honors english class.

"Hi, baby." He says to me, and I run my hands along his thighs as he straddles me in my chair. I smile up at him.

"Hello, baby boy, how did you sleep?" I ask, and he nods, wrapping his arms around my neck and hugging me tightly. I hug him back, closing my eyes and pressing a soft kiss to his neck and shoulder, and he smiles.

"I'm retiring in two weeks." I say, and his eyes light up with happiness and reassurance, making me smile. I knew all he wanted was for me to be safe, and all I want is for him to be safe.

"Who's going to lead?" He asks, placing his hands on my chest, and I shrug, crossing my arms behind my head and leaning back.

"Mike and Tony, or Danny, probably. They're all great people, Danny thinks you're really adorable." I say, and he laughs, shaking his head.

"Did they know you've liked me since sophomore year of high school?" He asks cheekily, and a deep blush comes to my face.

"W-Well, u-uh, yeah, yeah, they knew. Does Jenna and-" I start, but he giggles, shaking his head and hushing me.

"I've liked you since, like, eighth grade, okay." He says, and I laugh, shaking my head and looking into his beautiful sea-green eyes. Sometimes they're blue, and sometimes they're green, sometimes they were mixed, but it was amazing.

"I was so, so horrible to you in eighth and ninth grade, i'm still thinking of how I can make that up to you." I say, but little did he know, was that I already have the perfect plan.

"Viccy, it's in the past, that's okay, really." Kellin says, gently moving a strand of hair from my face and behind my ear, and I shake my head, holding his waist tightly.

"It's not okay, no matter what you say, i'm going to make it up." I say, and she presses a small kiss to my lips, making me smile.

"I love you, Vic Fuentes." He says, that adorable soft blush on his face, and I smile, kissing him back once more.

"And I love you, Kellin Quinn." I say, and he giggles, hugging me tighter and burying his face in my neck. I chuckle softly, rubbing his back slowly as I hold him, and I close my eyes, pressing a kiss to the crook of his neck.

"You smell so, so good." He mumbles, and I laugh, leaning back, a little too much. The chair falls back, making Kellin squeal and me groan, and we both burst out laughing on the floor.

"Fuck." I groan, covering my face, and Kellin laughs, kissing my forehead gently.

"Remind me never to lean back in an office chair while holding you." I say, and he sits on my waist, nodding and giggling. I take his hands tightly.

"That hurt." I whine, and Kellin pouts, leaning down and mushing his lips against mine in a sloppy kiss. I laugh against his, gently slipping my hands down his boxers to grip at his ass, and he squeals, blushing deeply.

"Vic!" He yells, and I shake my head, kissing him again and shutting him up. Now, I just want to make out with him.

"You love it when I do that." I murmur, and he hums a little, agreeing with me and kissing me harder. I lift him up, carrying him to the bed and pinning him down, where kissing lead to other things.