9

Kellin's POV:

"Mama, Vic's adorable friend is here with Vic!" Mike calls out, and I giggle, biting my lip. His mom runs up to me, and she smiles brightly, examining my face.

"Aww, aren't you just the cutest thing! Come, sit with me, Vic says we need to talk." She says, and I giggle more, letting the small woman lead me to the dining room table. I sit down, and Vic sits down next to me, placing his hand on my inner thigh softly.

"Victor! Get your butt down here!" His mom yells, and I smile, watching as his father comes downstairs and sit next to his mom.

"I'm Victor, and this is my wife, Vivian. What's this you want to talk about?" Victor asks Vic, and Vic swallows a little.

"Well, uh, you know, this is my friend, Kellin, and he's really cool, and sweet, i've been friends with him for a while now." He says, squeezing my inner thigh as he does so, and his mom and dad smile, nodding.

"Like I said, he's really sweet, and cute, and he has like, the nicest hair, shit like that." Vic says, and I laugh, smiling at him.

"So, Kellin is actually my boyfriend. And i'm very, very proud to be his boyfriend, i'm gay." Vic says confidently, and his mom and dad laugh.

"Vic, we know these things about our son, we've know for a very long time now, and it's okay. Plus, Kellin is adorable." Victor says, and I beam, blushing a little. They were such sweet parents.

"Look at that little baby face, and those blue eyes, I swear, if you mess this up, I will ground you for life and take away all your privileges, I will send you to military school, do you understand?" She says, and Vic laughs, pulling me close to him and kissing my cheek softly.

"I would never." He says, smiling against my cheek and biting my skin, and I turn to him so I can kiss his cheek back.

"Damn you, Vic, I lost my chance." Mike says, and Vic growls at him, a hard glare on his face.

"Don't you have Alysha?" He asks, holding me tightly against him, and I place my hand on his knee, calming him down.

"No, I do not have Alysha, but Kellin is cute as hell, and so is Tony, man, that boy is like, the be-" He starts, but Vivian cuts him off with a glare.

"I thought you knew not to touch what's Vic's, he is older than you, after all." Victor says, and I giggle, looking up at Vic.

"Yeah, Mikey, leave." He says, and I smile, admiring his perfect face and his little gold nose ring. He looks at Vic before stomping upstairs.

"But Kellin, tell me about yourself, sweetie." Vivian says, and my face reddens in shyness.

"I-I'm Kellin, and I play the piano and I sing and stuff, and i'm really interested in music and art, and Vic is my amazing boyfriend, and I really like pastel things and I get really shy and talkative but Vic says it's really cute, and my favorite color is purple and i'm gay and yeah." I say, biting my lip, and Vic chuckles, kissing my hair softly.

"You're so fucking adorable." He whispers, and I hit his knee, making him laugh and shut up.

"Vic, I swear." Vivian yells at my boyfriend, and I giggle, leaning into him and letting him wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"Never, ever." He says, kissing my hair, and I smile, wrapping my arms around his waist, letting Vivian take a picture of us. I look up at Vic, smiling.

And I realize, slowly, day by day, minute my minute, i'm falling for this boy harder than ever.