17

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, Kellin, please!" Mike begs as Kellin drags him across the room by his ear, and Danny and Jack widen their eyes as they look at me, who was being dragged forward by the collar of my shirt.

"Hush, Michael!" Kellin yells, and I widen my eyes.

Well, fuck.

"I fucking told you not to fucking fight him anymore!" Kellin yells, releasing us, and I look down at the floor, very much ashamed. I knew damn well he was going to be mad, but I did it anyway. I just can't stand the thought of Oliver laying a single finger on my baby boy, ever.

"All you fucking two do is worry the shit out of me, did you know that? Did you fucking know that?" He yells, his voice cracking, and I look up to see tears in his eyes.

I fucked up.

Badly.

"I'm so sorry, baby boy, come here." I say, and he runs into my arms, sobbing quietly into my shoulder. I lift him up, looking at Mike and pointing to Danny and Jack, and they all excuse themselves, leaving Kellin and I alone in my office.

"Look at me, angel, look at me." I whisper, and he sniffles, looking at me. I gently wipe away his tears, staring at him, and he lets out a little sob, making my heart shatter.

"I don't want you to get hurt anymore." He whispers, and I kiss him softly, letting him take my face in his hands.

"Kellin, I don't want him to hurt you. He always says he's going to get to you, and hurt you, I can't let that happen." I say softly, and he sniffles, looking down.

"I have my reasons for fighting him, too, we never really liked each other in the first place, and I remember when you did go out with him, how damn jealous I was." I say, and he blushes a little, playing with his fingers.

"And now, I have to all to myself, and it's all i've ever wanted, and you're all i'll ever need. Do you know how much I love you, Kellin?" I ask, and he nods slowly, smiling a little.

"You know I love you more than words can ever explain, more than ever. I won't let him get to you, Kellin, I can promise you that. I just can't bear the thought of that. He's put you through Hell, and I don't want that, I don't want you to think about that." I say, and he leans into me, closing his eyes.

"Do you know how proud I am of you? You overcame everything, all your bad habits, and that makes me so, so, so happy. You're so amazingly strong." I whisper, and he wraps his arms around my neck slowly, listening to me intently.

"You make me so happy, happier than i've ever been, and I love putting that beautiful smile to your face everyday. I love waking up with you in my arms, and I love every single thing about you. It is my goal in life to make you as happy as possible, and I really hope it's working." I say, chuckling a little, and he giggles, nodding and blushing deeply as he closes his eyes once more.

"It's working." He says, and I smile brightly.

"Good. Baby boy, you have to understand why I do fight Oliver. I hate it just as much as you do, but my anger gets to me, and it's horrible. We've never been friends, we've always been enemies, and when he talks about you, I can't stand it, at all. But I can promise you something, that I won't fight him, unless it's absolutely necessary. I can promise you that. I won't fight him while you're gone, I won't, okay? I'm really trying." I explain, and he nods, sighing and kissing me softly.

"I love you, so much, Vic." He whispers, and I smile, holding his face in my hands as I kiss him back.

"I love you, too, Kellin." I whisper, and we pull away, letting him stare at me.

"You're so cute, that was so sappy and romantic, aww!" He squeals, and I groan loudly, blushing as he hugs me. Typical Kellin.

"Yeah, yeah, let's get you home and asleep, angel, I know you're very tired, and it's very, very late." I say, and he smiles, nodding.

"I would love that."

Mike's P.O.V (bc why not?):

"What's the deal with Oliver?" I ask, watching as Vic rubs Kellin's bare back as he sleeps and snores lightly, and he shrugs, sighing.

"I have no damn idea, Mikey, I have no idea." He says, and I run my fingers through my hair slowly. I didn't have a single clue either of what the hell to do, but I didn't want him going after my best friend, or even Tony, because he's done it before.

"We can't just snitch..." I murmur, and he shakes his head. Kellin turns around lightly, hugging Vic's waist, and I smile at him, watching as Vic runs his fingers through his hair as he lulls Kellin back to sleep. Vic and Kellin were so goals, it was absolutely adorable.

"But before we take care of Oliver, there's something I want to do first." Vic says, and I look at him.

"And what's that?" I ask, and he looks down at his sleeping boyfriend.

"I have to... You know." He says, and I give him a confused look, making him chuckle.

"I have to tell everyone i'm gay."