20

Kellin's P.O.V:

"Vic!" I cry, coughing and shivering under the bedsheets.

"Don't yell, angel, that's not good for your throat!" Vic yells back. He comes into the bedroom, a towel around his waist, his body glimmering under the light as small beads of water trail down his chest, and down to his hipbones.

"Yes, baby boy." He says, and I wrap my arms around myself tightly. I have another terrible cold, i'm very prone to them over the winter, and I can't fucking wait until the spring.

"I'm really cold and i'm hungry." I say, sniffling a little, and he runs his fingers through my hair, kissing my forehead gently.

"I'll get you that blanket you like and something warm to eat, okay? Let me just put on some clothes." He says, and I nod. How I love Vic was unexplainable.

"Good." He says, kissing my forehead once more and making me smile, and he goes back into the bathroom, changing into some fresh clothes. He comes back in a light grey t-shirt and just his boxers, and I stare at him, and his arms, and also his boxers.

I pull my phone out of my pillow case, quickly taking a picture of him at he looks at himself in the wall mirror and stretches out his arms, and he looks at me, smirking.

"Always taking pictures." He says, and I nod, smiling happily. He smirks and leaves the room to get me some things, and I yawn, laying down and looking through all the pictures I have of Vic. He makes me so happy.

"Babe." Vic says, and I look at him as he puts a new blanket over me, playfully covering my face. I yank it down and pout, and he laughs, leaving again and coming back with a box.

"Mama loves you more than she loves me." He says, handing me the box, and I smile brightly, opening it to reveal dozens of cookies. I pull off the note on top of the box, reading it.

Tell me if Vic is being good to you, never share these cookies with him. These are for you and only you, if he even takes a nibble, I will whoop his ass. Love you, sweetheart.

- your mother in law xxxxx

"She said not to share with you, babe." I giggle, taking a bite out of the delicious cookie, and he gives me the puppy face, the puppy face that always makes me melt.

"Viiiic..." I whine, and he attacks me with kisses, making me shriek and laugh as he tickles my side!

"V-Vic, no, ooh, you're getting your ass beat!" I yell, and he stops tickling me, making me put a cookie in his mouth. He smiles, gently eating it as he sits up and runs his fingers through my hair, and I smile, admiring him. Everything about him was utterly perfect.

"I love you, baby." I say, and he smiles down at me, leaning down to kiss my temple softly.

"And I love you angel." I say, and I take one of his hands, tangling my fingers between his. He kisses it, letting his lips linger there for a moment, and he looks down at my hand thoughtfully, smiling. I blush a little.

"One day, baby boy." He says, and I blush harder, laying on my side and nibbling on another cookie. He gently presses his other hand to my forehead, and then to my bruise covered neck, and he hums a little.

"Still the same." He says, and I lay on his lap, hugging his waist tightly and burying my face in his stomach. He chuckles and strokes my hair slowly, and I look up at him.

"Can we talk about the fact that you have a daddy kink?" He asks, and I shake my head sheepishly, covering my face with my hands.

"I don't have kinks, I don't do anything during sex, I just lay there." I murmur, and he laughs, turning around and revealing the deep red scratches on his back. Some look like they bled, and I gasp.

"I'm sorry." I say, not so much, really, and he shakes his head, smirking and gently flexing his back muscles as I hug him from behind.

"You aren't." He says, and I hum a little, smiling cheekily and pressing a kiss to one of the scratches.

"So what other kink do you have? No, that's for me to find out, I will find out. I already know my contact name in your phone is daddy." He says, and I gasp, shoving him. That little fucker just had to check!

"Vic!" I yell, and he shakes his head again, smiling and chuckling as he turns to face me.

"No, that's daddy to you." He says, a cheeky smirk on his face, and I shove him away from me, whining.

"You're not getting shit tomorrow." I say, and he hums a little, that devious smirk on his face, and he grabs my wrists, pinning me down to the bed.

"Fuck off." I say, and he holds my wrists together with one hand, his hand trailing down to my boxers slowly.

"I'm not getting shit tomorrow, hm?" He asks, sitting on my waist, his cöck pressed hard against mine, and I swallow, shaking my head.

"No." I say, and he rubs my bruised waist slowly.

"You wouldn't." He says, and I avert my eyes from his. He slips off my shirt, leaving my hickey-covered chest and neck exposed, and he smirk, kissing my neck again.

"V-Vic, daddy, stop..." I whine, tangling my fingers in his hair, and he smirks happily, his lips attaching against mine.

"That's all I need to hear."