10

Kellin's POV:

"Hello, Quinn." Oliver says, a sly smirk on his face, and I whimper softly, slowly backing away from him. This can't be happening. Please, not today.

"I, um, I have to go back to class." I whisper, swallowing, and she shakes his head, smirking and taking a step towards me, making me step back.

"C'mon, Quinn, at least give me a hello." He says, that stupid smirk still edged on his stupid face, and I shake my head, feeling a panic attack coming on.

"I-I can't stay here." I whisper, my throat dry, and I take off running down the hall, hearing Oliver's eerie chuckle as I continue to run, run all the way to Vic's class. I quickly calm myself down, opening the door, and Mr. Iero smiles at me.

"Yes, Kellin?" He asks, and Vic's worried eyes land on me.

"Ah, um, can I speak to Vic about a project, please?" I ask, and he nods, returning to writing on the chalkboard.

"No more than fifteen minutes." He says, and Vic comes out the class, closing the door and taking my hands, holding me as I stand against the wall.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong? Talk to me, baby." He says, taking my face in her hands, and I whimper softly.

"H-He-" I start, but something clicks in Vic's mind, and he knew exactly who it was.

"I will fucking murder him. Where is he? What did he fucking do to you?" He growls, and I gently hush him.

"He didn't do anything, he just... I just, I froze up. I got so scared." I whimper, looking up at him, and he hushes me by placing a soft, firm kiss to my lips.

I wrap my arms around his neck tightly, kissing him harder, and he gently holds be against the wall, his hands firmly gripping at my waist. God, this is amazing.

"Mm, Kells, tell me." He says, pulling away softly, his eyes still on my lips, and I pull him back in. He attaches his lips to mine in another sweet kiss, and I run my fingers through his soft brown hair gently. Our first kiss.

"Baby, tell me." He says after we pull away from each other, and I sigh a little.

"He didn't do anything to me, I just froze up. I'm just scared." I say, tears welling at my eyes.

"Oh, baby boy, don't cry, please, I hate seeing you cry." He says, and I sniffle, nodding and letting him wipe away my tears. He always knows how to make me feel special, and better.

"Good, no crying. Don't let him intimidate you, i'm always here, no matter what. You tell me if he ever does something to you, okay?" Vic says softly, and I nod, holding onto him tightly.

"Good, baby, good. I have to go back to class now. If you need me, text me, please, okay, beautiful?" He says, and I nod, taking his hands once more. He places a soft kiss to my lips, smiling into the kiss, and he caresses my cheek gently before walking back into class.

-

"Fucking home!" Vic cries happily, flopping down on his bed, and I laugh, sitting on his back and straddling him. He's so adorable.

"Yes, we're home." I say, leaning down and laying on his back, and he sighs contently, crossing his arms beneath his head and gently flexing his muscles. I run my fingers along his arms slowly.

"I'm so tired, cuddle me." He says, and I get off his back, letting him pull off his shirt. I widen my eyes, looking away from his toned body, and he laughs, watching me.

"Do you like what you see, babe?" He asks arrogantly, but in a joking way, and I wave him off, shaking my head.

"No, not at all." I say, and she gasps, pulling me against him. I start to giggle as his hands runs up my shirt, making me blush deeply.

"Yes you do." He says, and I groan, laying on my stomach and shaking my head.

"You're ugly, go the hell away." I say, peering at him, and he runs his fingers through my hair softly, leaning forward and kissing my forehead.

"You know I love it when you're all moody and sassy, right?" He says, a toothy grin on his face, and I blush, gently squirming closer to him.

"Yes." I say, and he smiles, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me to his chest. I cuddle him, wrapping my arm around his torso tightly.

"And you know i'm taking you on a date very soon, right?" He says, and I smile brightly. I've never actually been on a real date before.

"Really?" I ask, and he nods, smiling brightly.

"Yes, baby boy, i'm taking you on a date, probably over the weekend. I just need to get things set up, and then we'll go, okay?" He says, and I nod, quickly becoming excited.

"I've never been on a date before." I say sheepishly, and he smiles, gently caressing my cheek with his hand.

"Then i'm going to make sure that your first date is going to be perfectly, just like you. Now take a nap with me, we had a long day today." He says, and I blush, closing my eyes.

"Goodnight, baby boy." He whispers, and I gently run my fingers through his hair.

"Goodnight, Viccy." I whisper, and he was fast asleep, his breathing even.

I think i'm starting to fall in love with Vic.