15

"Oh my God, Vic, shut the fuck up!" Kellin whisper-shouts, and I hold in my laughs, remembering that we were eating at a very fancy restaurant. We haven't been taking a single thing seriously, and we were having the time of our lives.

"You're so beautiful, baby boy." I coo, admiring all of his perfect facial expressions, and he giggles, covering his mouth with his hand and looking down at the sushi he was eating.

"Shut up and let me eat." He says, gently propping his leg up on mine under the table, and I smile, eating my food too. And then, he starts to giggle.

"Vic, you're the ugliest." He says, and I gasp over-dramatically, making him laugh harder. How I love this date.

"You love me." I say, making him lean across the table to kiss me, and I hear a few people gasp, and some clapping. I watch as he blushes deeply as we pull away, and we both burst out laughing as I take one of his hands from across the table.

"I do love you, sadly." He says, and I smile, kissing his hand gently. He takes out his phone, taking a picture of me as I do so, and I laugh, smiling at him.

"Sadly? You love me to the moon and back." I say, and he smiles more.

"More than that, baby, more than that." He says, gently resting his head on his other hand and watching me, and I smile.

"Kellin." I say, and he looks at me, his eyes wide. Here I go. I'm going to do what I have longed to do for a very, very long time down.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I ask, and he blushes, nodding and smiling from ear to ear. His beautiful smile.

"Yes, Viccy, I will be your boyfriend."

-

"That was amazing, thank you." Kellin says, smiling and crawling on me as he emerges from the bathroom in his boxers, and I hold him tightly on my chest, kissing him gently.

"Anything for you, angel." I say, and he giggles, letting me lay on my side so I can hold him tighter. He places a soft kiss to the still very red hickeys on my collarbone, and I smirk, running my fingers through his damp hair.

"So we should talk about what we did today." I say, and he blushes deeply, covering his face.

"That was my first time, I know it was horrible." He says, and I laugh, shaking my head and smiling at his shyness about it.

"No, that was perfect, don't say that." I say, and he blushes harder, burying his face in my neck and shaking his head.

"Shush." He says, and I laugh again, running my hand down to his ass and squeezing it gently. How perfect he was, I can never, ever describe.

"Viccy?" Kellin whispers, and I nod, looking down at him.

"I love you." He whispers, and I smile, kissing him softly.

"I love you, too, Kells." I say, and he smiles contently, curling up.

"So much, baby." He whispers, and I gently pull the bedsheets over us, smiling down at him and kissing his hair.

"So much." I repeat, and I hear his breathing even out, making me turn out the lights for the night. I run my fingers through his hair slowly, listening to his soft subconscious humming as he sleeps, and I lull to sleep too, him on my mind.