24

I come home to a sleepy Kellin, lounging in bed as his eyes flutter closed, and I smile softly, sitting next to him with a small bag of cookies Mama told me to bring him. He senses my presence, immediately resting his head on my lap and making me laugh.

"Shh, I missed you, and I smelled you." He giggles, and I laugh harder, leaning down to press a kiss to the side of his head.

He was getting so much better, although the pain is subsiding slowly for him, it can come back very intensely, which was normal. He was improving, and that made me happier than ever.

"How you feeling?" I ask softly, rubbing his side gently, and he groans softly, shaking his head.

"It hurts, make it better." He whispers gently, not to strain his voice or ribs, and I gently rest his tired body back on the bed before getting up to get him an ice pack. I go back to him, sitting next to him and gently unbuttoning one of my button-up shirts that he was wearing, letting me see his bruised chest.

"They're going away, slowly." I say, smiling, and he smiles and nods. I lean down to place a kiss to each one of them, and he giggles, tangling his fingers gently in my hair.

"I love you, so much, baby." I chuckle, gently blowing a raspberry into his stomach and making him burst out in a fit of giggles, and I smile brightly.

"I-I love you, too." He giggles, and I gently sit up so I can smile at him and watch him. Then I realize how shallow his breathing was, because he didn't want to hurt his ribs.

"Relax, okay? Don't take in a deep breath, relax." I say, and he nods, taking in a little breath. He cries out when I place the ice pack to his ribs, and I take his hand tightly to calm him down.

"Don't strain it, baby boy, don't strain yourself. I know it hurts at first, but just relax." I whisper, and he nods, shutting his eyes and relaxing. I gently keep the ice pack in place as he breathes slowly, and he lays still, opening his eyes.

"Kiss." He says, and I lean down to give him a long and sweet kiss. He holds my face in his hands, kissing me harder, and I take his hands tightly, holding them at the sides of his head.

"Baby, I really, really miss you." He whispers, his hands wrapping around my neck as I rest my hands at his waist, and I gently rest my forehead against his.

"I know, baby boy, and I miss you more. Give it a few more days, okay? I just want you to heal a little more." I whisper, and he nods, kissing me again softly.

"Okay, Viccy." He whispers, clinging onto me tightly as I roll onto my back, and he stares up at me, smiling softly. I look down at him, grinning.

"What's on your mind, beautiful?" I ask, and he shakes his head, positioning himself so that his face was in my neck, his crotch pressed against my lower stomach.

"You." He says, and I hum a little, gripping at his perfect ass tightly. He giggles and hides his face.

"Me, huh? What about me?" I ask, slipping my hand down his boxer gently, and he shrugs.

"Just you." He says, his hand moving down my stomach slowly, and I stop him, smirking.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask, and he sits up, directly on my crotch. He pouts, his hands resting on my chest, and I look down at them, and then up at him.

"Please, Viccy?" He purrs, his eyes wide and innocent, and I give him a smirk before gently pushing him down on his back, attaching my lips to his and kissing him softly. I take his shirt off him, gently grinding my semi-hard on against his, and he holds onto me tightly, a soft moan escaping from his lips.

"Viccy, please, p-please..." He begs, his hand slipping down my boxers to grope at my member, and I moan when he does, slipping his boxers off him and making him wrap his arms around my waist.

"Condom." I say, and Kellin reaches underneath the pillow to dig out a condom. He rips it open with his teeth, rolling it onto my member, and I give him a smirk before grabbing a container of lube, smearing a generous amount along my member before pushing myself into him.

"Oh, Viccy..." He moans, his eyes fluttering closed, and I lean down to attach my lips to his as I thrust into him slowly, his fingernails digging into my back.

"I love you, Kellin." I sigh, and he moans softly, burying his face in my neck to give me dark hickeys along my skin.

"I love y-you, more, Vic." He moans as I grind myself into him, and I feel as he claws down my back, arching his back slightly and whining my name. I dip down to leave hickeys on his neck, his fingers tangling in my hair as I do so, and I hold his legs, sitting up a little and watching as he moans and squirms under me.

He moans louder as I start grinding my hips into his, and I groan a little, thrusting into him harder and grinding myself into his prostate. He cries out, arching his back and gripping at the bedsheets tightly, and I admire his body, and all the marks I left on his pale skin.

"I-I'm so c-close, daddy, ugh..!" He moans, and I groan loudly, feeling myself nearing my high. We both let out loud moans as we release our load, and I release a string of curses as I pull out of Kellin. I was still really horny, and I wanted more.

"Let me help you with that."