3

"How was it?" Jack asks me the moment I walk into school, and I laugh.

"It was great, really, we got to know each other a little." I say, and Jack chuckles.

"Ooh, Vic like Kelly, Vic likes Kelly." He chants, and I glare at him.

"Do you ever shut the fuck up?" I ask, and I see Kellin down the hall by his locker.

"Go, go to him." Jack says, and I look at him mysteriously before jogging down the hall to meet up with Kellin.

"Hey, Quinn." I say, and he smiles up at me.

"Hi, Viccy Poo." He says, and I frown.

"What did you just call me?" I ask, and he giggles.

"Viccy Poo, that's also your contact name in my phone, it suits you and your gay personality." He says, giggling, and I gasp.

"I'm not gay, goddamnit!" I whisper-shout, and he smiles. He needs to learn how to shut the hell up sometimes.

"Don't worry, it'll be our little secret." He says, and I hiss at him. He laugh and looks at me, and I groan loudly.

"Dude, i'm not fucking gay." I hiss, poking his forehead, and he laughs.

"Sure." He says, and I groan loudly, opening my locker.

"Get in." I say, and he widens his eyes.

"What?" He says, and I chuckle. He's so gullible, and adorable, and cute.

"I'm just playing with you, now let's go." I say, shutting my locker door, and he pouts.

"W-Where?" He asks, and I smile.

"Out." I say, picking up my book bag, and he looks at me, scared.

"W-We're skipping school?" He asks, and I smile.

"First period is free period, let's go." I say, taking his hand and walking down the hall with him, and he relaxes a little.

"O-Okay." He mumbles, and I smile, pulling him through the parking lot and to my car.

"Ooh, nice car." He says, and I smile.

"Get in, Kelly Bear." I say, and he blushes at the nickname. I unlock the car, getting into the driver's seat, and Kellin gets in shotgun.

"Where do you wanna go, Kell Bell?" I ask, and he giggles.

"Stop with the nicknames." He says, and I laugh.

"Oh man, i'm going to start calling you Kellykins from now on." I chuckle, and he pouts, hitting my arm.

"Stop it, Viccy." He says, and I smile.

"Viccy doesn't sound so bad, you know." I say, laughing, and he laughs too.

"Like I said, it matches your gay personality." He says, and I groan, closing my eyes.

"I'm not fucking gay." I groan, and he smiles.

"Alright, then you wouldn't feel anything if I kissed you, right?" He asks, and I tense.

"What?" I ask, and he smiles.

"Yeah, you're super gay." He says, smiling triumphantly, and I laugh.

"Kiss me, I won't feel a goddamn thing." I say, and he looks at me.

"You want me to kiss you?" He asks, and I shake my head frantically. If he does, i'll die.

"No, let's just go." I say, and he giggles.

"Gay." He whispers, and I pout a little.

"Kellin fucking Quinn, stop." I say, putting the car into drive, and I back out of the parking lot slowly.