13

"Oh my Fuck, he's so heavy."

"Shh, don't disturb him!"

"Just get him in bed, damn."

"Don't hit his head on anything!"

"Can I get some food on the way out?"

"Yes, just help me!"

"Okay, okay."

I'm laid down on a soft surface.

"Good, he's good, now i'll see you two on Monday."

"Bye, Mikey."

I feel Kellin curl up into my side as I subconsciously wrap my arm around him and hold him tight.

"I love you, so much, baby boy, never forget that."

-

"Nngh, no, five more minutes, please." I groan, and I feel someone sit next to me, their fingers running through my hair softly.

"Baby, wake up." I hear, a small giggle in the boy's voice. I open my eyes to be greeted with Kellin, in nothing but his boxers and a pair of socks, who had a soft smile on his face.

"Good morning, babe." He says softly, and I stretch out, pulling him on my lap so he could straddle me. He giggles, looking down, and he places his hands on my bare stomach.

"Mm, how'd I get here?" I ask, and he smiles.

"I came to get you at four in the morning, you sleep so heavily, so Mikey drove you home." He says, and I nod, watching as he leans down to kiss me.

"I hated not sleeping with you." He says, and I hold his face in my hands, kissing him back, softly.

"I'm here now, baby boy." I say, and he hums happily, resting his head on my chest as he curls up.

"Don't we have school today?" I ask, and he shakes his head, smiling softly.

"I'm too tired and I want to have an extra long weekend with you." He says, and I smirk.

"Kellin the rebel, huh?" I ask, and he hushes me, laughing and smiling.

"Oh, hush, it's one fucking day." He says, and I laugh, holding him tightly as I kiss his hair.

"You want our date to be tonight or tomorrow night?" I ask, and he hums a little, smiling.

"Tomorrow night, I just wanna relax with you." He says softly, and I nod, reaching down to rest my hands on his perfect ass. He giggles as I squeeze it tightly, and I chuckle softly, tilting my head to the side on my pillow and closing my eyes.

"You're so perfect." I say softly, and he hums a little, leaning up to litter my neck with kisses, and I smile, letting him do so. I moan a little as I feel his teeth against my neck, and he giggles, sucking deep hickeys along my sweet spot and collarbones.

"Kells, how am I going to hide this on Monday?" I ask, and he shakes his head.

"You don't have to." He says, his lips dangerously close to my nipples, and I moan again as he leaves more hickeys, tangling my fingers in his soft hair. Fuck!

"There." He says, satisfied with the love bites he left of me, and he places a kiss to each one of them before crawling back up to me. I give him a playful glare, and he laughs, hugging me tightly and making me sit up to hug him back.

"You're lucky I love you." I murmur into his neck, kissing along there, and he moans a little.

"Viccy, don't you dare." He moans, and I smirk, starting to suck deep hickeys into his pale skin.

"You can't give me hickeys and expect me not to give them to you back." I say, and he moans softly as I continue to bite him, leaving my marks along his neck and collarbones. He lets out a little whimper as I suck a hickey into his sweet spot, and I hum in satisfaction, feeling him shiver under my touch.

"I'm pleased." I say teasingly, and he laughs, leaning into me and hugging me again.

"You're the first person to ever give me hickeys." He says, and I smirk. Good.

"And i'll be the last person, too." I say, and he gives me a loving smile before resting his head on my shoulder.

"Can I talk to you about something?" He asks, and I nod, holding his waist.

"Of course, baby. Talk." I say, and he gently runs his index finger along my neck, thinking.

"Have you ever taken drugs?" He asks, and I nod.

"Few times, not heavy things, just pot." I say, and he nods slowly.

"Have you ever killed anyone?" He asks, and I shake my head.

"And I never want to, either." I say, and he nods again, slowly. And then, he hugs me tightly, clinging onto me.

"God, I just want you to be safe and careful, I can't stand the thought of you getting hurt." He whispers, and I kiss his shoulder softly, shaking my head. Oh no, no, no, no.

"Baby, please don't cry." I whisper, and he sobs into my shoulder, my heart shattering. I rock him back and forth, hushing him and rubbing his back, and he cries harder, making me lift his head up so I can wipe away his tears.

"Baby, oh, baby, please don't cry." I whisper, and he looks down, sniffling.

"I-I d-don't want you to g-get h-hurt, please." He cries, and it clicks in my mind. I need to protect Kellin, I need to keep him safe, and I can't let anything happen to him.

"Baby, I want you to take a nap, I need to talk to Mike about something." I say, wiping away his tears gently, and he nods, sniffling.

"Smile for me." I say, smiling, and he smiles too, his face turning light pink.

"Good, baby, lay down, i'll be upstairs in five minutes, okay?" I say, and he nods, laying down. I tuck him in, kissing his lips softly, and he takes my face in his hands.

"I love you, Kellin." I say, and he smiles, kissing me again.

"I love you, too, Vic." He says, and I stroke his cheek gently before standing up.

"I know, now give me a moment." I say, and I go into the living room, closing the bedroom door behind me and dialing Mike's number quickly.

"Mike, I have to retire."