29

Kellin's P.O.V:

I wake up, trembling on a concrete floor. I was almost naked, my clothes tattered, and my knee was in severe pain. Everything comes flooding back to me.

Oliver. Tony. Mike.

Vic. Vic. Vic!

"V-Vic?" I ask softly, trying to look around the dark room, and I hear a soft groan, making my heart stop.

Vic.

"Vic!" I scream, feeling around, and I place my hand on a warm body, making me grope for him.

"Vic? Vic!" I yell, shaking him, and he groans louder, noticing that he was clutching his stomach in his hand.

"Oh my God, Vic, what did they do to you?" I cry, pulling off my shirt and pressing it to his cut wound, and he sniffles softly.

"K-Kellin?" He asks, and I sniffle, adding pressure to his wound.

"I-I'm here, baby, i-i'm here." I whisper shakily, hugging him tightly, and he holds me as tightly as he can, his body weak.

"I'm s-sorry." He whispers quietly, and I shake my head, kissing the side of his face softly and making him rest his head on my lap.

"I-It's not you f-fault, baby." I whisper back, tears streaming down my face slowly, and he wraps his arm around my waist, breathing slowly. I notice that he had a fever, and that wasn't good, at all.

"I need to get you some medical attention, babe. You're burning up." I whisper, my heart panging in my chest because I know he can have serious health issues because of this, and he hushes me, shaking his head.

"I'm fine, really." He whispers, and I shake my head frantically, his eyes opening slightly as he gently caresses my cheek.

"When w-we get out of here, y-you'll take care of me, babe." He whispers, his voice cracking softly, and I cry harder, hugging him tighter and trying not to put pressure on my broken knee.

"I should've just s-stayed out of your life, t-this wouldn't have ever happened." I cry softly, and he hushes me fiercely, looking up at me. I stare back down at him.

"Don't you dare say that, y-you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I love you." He says with the strength he had, and I sniffle, leaning down to press a passionate kiss to his lips, praying that this wasn't our last.

"I love you, too." I say back softly.

"I know, baby boy. I p-promise, we'll g-get out of here." He whispers, groaning again softly and clutching at my hand that was holding his shirt to his wound, and I whimper softly.

"Shh, i'm here." I whisper, making him rest his head on my lap gently and letting me hold him, and he pulls me down for another kiss, tears streaming down my face at a rapid pace. This isn't the end.

"This isn't the end." He whispers, and I hear the cellar door open, making me freeze.

"Vic!" I whisper shout, and he squeezes my hand.

"Run, i'll be there." He whispers, and I turn around, seeing Oliver's figure standing at the door.

"Aww, I hope you're saying your last goodbyes." He coos softly, and I shiver, shaking my head.

"I'm never leaving him." I say fiercely, and he smirks, coming over to us, examining the large gash on Vic's side.

"I can easily kill him now, Kellin. Don't you object to me." He says, pulling out a butcher's knife, and I whimper softly.

"T-This isn't y-you, please." I cry shakily, shutting him up, and he grabs my hair, making me scream as he yanks me up.

"Kellin!" Vic yells, getting up with as much force as he can, and Oliver smiles brightly, holding me tightly in his arms.

"I'll be fine, baby." I cry, trying to claw at Oliver's arm, and I see a tear roll down Vic's cheek, which broke my heart. I hate seeing Vic hurt, I absolutely hate it.

"C'mon, Kellin." Oliver grumbles in my ear, dragging me out of the cellar, and I start to scream.

"Leave me alone! Oliver, leave me alone! P-Please, I just want my boyfriend! Leave him alone!" I cry, thrashing around in his arms as he shuts the cellar door, and Oliver stops, making me scream louder. I just want to be with Vic, can't I ever be with him in peace? Why can't I ever-

"I suggest you release the boy, Oliver."