23

Kellin's P.O.V:
jammin' while writin'

-

Vic helped me with a warm bubblebath when we got home, which he joined me in, made me food, tended to my wounds, did the laundry, and gave me warm blankets to cuddle as I laid in bed, fed me, hugged me, kissed me, cuddled me, and loved me. I'm the luckiest human alive to have him.

"Mm, baby boy, do you want more water?" He asks softly as he cuddles me in bed, and I nod, letting him reach over to take a bottle of water from the night stand and hand it to me. I drink it slowly, closing it and handing it back to him, and I curl back up into him as he surfs the TV channels to find something good to watch.

"I love you." I say to him for the millionth time today, and he smiles brightly, his nose ring glimmering in the dim light that illuminates the room.

"I love you, too." Vic says, turning to me to kiss the side of my head, and I giggle, holding onto him tighter as he looks back at the TV.

"Viccy, can you play the guitar for me?" I ask softly, and he looks at me, his eyes wide.

"What?" He asks, and I smile.

"Play the guitar for me, sing." I say, and he shakes his head frantically.

"Baby, I can't sing to safe my life, fuck-" He starts, beginning to rant, but I hush him with a gentle kiss.

"You can, baby boy, i've heard you before. I really miss it. For me?" I ask, missing his soft voice lulling me to sleep at night, and he gives me a confused look.

"You miss it? Miss what?" He asks frantically, and I giggle.

"You always used to sing me to sleep, every night. I would pretend to sleep, but I stayed up listening until you fell asleep, too. Please?" I ask, and he gives in, gently shifting me onto the bed so he can retrieve his acoustic guitar. He sits next to me, tuning it, and I quickly take out my phone to take a discreet picture of him focusing.

"Play me the piano." He says, and I nod, smiling softly and folding my hands over my stomach.

"And sing." He says, and I shake my head. God, I can't sing, I sound like a crying dog.

"Vic, I really can not sing for my life, fuck." I say, and he laughs, making me blush a little.

"Kellin, you sing in the shower, when you cook, you hum while you do you homework, don't you dare say you can't sing, you have the voice of an angel. And, you can scream." He says, giving me a wink, and I groan loudly, holding my chest to keep my ribs from hurting.

"Sing." I say, and he nods, looking down at his guitar, strumming softly.

"Drag my hand behind you like a chain behind a truck. Sparks over your carpet as I chase you through the darkness. Somebody's supposed to fall in love, but nobody even calls. Somebody's supposed to, tear this place apart until you find me hiding, silently I wait. You'll be excited just to see me someday, everything's okay." He sings, and I stare at him in awe, taking out my phone so I can record his beautiful voice.

"Summer and gold throw their colors at the dark, a mother tells her son darling look at the sparks. You hold my attention without even trying, a beautiful reflection from firework eyes. But never, means forever, desperation, and hanging in the backyard at night. Somebody's supposed to fall in love. Tear this place apart until you find me hiding, silently I wait. You'll be excited just to hear me someday, everything's okay." He sings, and I shut off my camera, folding my hands over my stomach as his voice lulls me to sleep for the night.

"Love, don't forget to bleed so slowly. Haunted hearts we melt over the fabric of your floor. I'm holding her just like she's gold, but, i've been running from the sun. Oh no, no. And if I ever catch the ones who hurt you, i'm hoping that God looks away this time. Why would I let you go?" He sings a little softer, and my eyes flutter closed as I smile.

"Tear this place apart until you find me hiding, silently I wait. You'll be excited just to hear me someday, everything's okay." He sings softly, setting his guitar down on the floor gently, and I feel him kiss my forehead as he lays next to me and pulls me to his chest as I curl up and rest my head there.

"I love you, Kells. So much, never forget that." Vic whispers, and I hold onto him tightly, smiling lightly.

"I love you, more, Viccy."

-