Sugar Sweet ~Manuel Neuer~

@TheoJamesIsGreek here you are!!!

Lisa's pov.

My hair was tangled and my head was lying on the bare chest of my husband Manuel.I stared at his sleeping figure and started tracing circles on his bare skin.He stirred a little and then he opened his eyes.He gave me a kiss on the forehead and mouthed "Good Morning".I didn't reply.He repeated it,louder this time."Hey,Lisa.Lisa?What's wrong?".He said as he started playing with my hair."You know what day is today?"I asked,referring to his departure for the World Cup."Friday?"he asked,obviously knowing what I meant.

I got up and sat on the edge of the bed.I put my head in my hands.I felt the bed sink next to me as Manu wrapped a hand over my shoulders."You ment the World Cup,right?"he asked and I slowly nodded.I heard him sigh.He got up and walked to the kitchen.I decided not to follow him.Instead,I went to the bathroom to clean my mess up.I brushed my hair and let it lose.It is kinda short so it was the best solution.

I went to the kitchen,following the amazing smell coming from it.I entered the kitchen and said"Pancakes with Nutella?".Manu turned around and smiled while I sat on the chair next to him."Here,liebe",he handed me a plate with 3 pancakes and 10 kilos of Nutella on top of it.I saw him getting up.I followed him.He was dressing up."Staring is rude,liebe."he said."Why are you dressing up already? "I asked him.He can't be leaving already!

"I'm leaving"he simply stated.He looked at me and said"I have something for you".He gave me a box.I opened it.A teddy bear laying inside.He scratched the back of his head and said"Well,since I won't be here...What about having him here?".I felt the tears falling from my cheeks and I ran up at him and hugged him."Manu,I love you!"I said and he kissed the back of my head. "And his name is...?"he asked and I answered proudly"Manu.Since I won't have the real Manu to hug,I will have the Teddy Manu to do so."

Manuel's pov.

I started packing the suitcases on the back of the Die Mannschaft bus while Lisa was talking with Thomas."I am ready."I yelled from the back of the bus.'Tell him now' Thomas whisper-yelled to Lisa."Tell me what?"I asked."Manu,I wasn't planning on telling you now,since I want you focused on your career. But...here it goes.Manu,I am pregnant.""What?Really?No way?Lisa,really?"I asked more than excitedly. "Yes,Manu!You'll be a father!"Without thinking I went up and picked her up,spinning her around."Hey,lover boy,gotta go"Thomas said as I gave a final kiss to Lisa and entered the bus.I started shouting"I am gonna become a father!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG, that kinda sucks... Well..HOPE YOU LIKE IT @TheoJamesIsGreek!