Cromulent-Antoine Griezmann

~Come over here and make me~

Yannick was left shocked as Antoine's hand found Jennette's cheek. Antoine has been drinking way too much the last couple of days and he has changed.A lot.Jennette knew that it was the drink's fault, everytime he yelled at her or just acted as if she didn't exist. Next morning he remembered nothing from the night before.
This night, they had called the team for a special FIFA night.Jennette had texted almost everybody, practically begging them not to bring any drinks; at least a night in the last two weeks must be spent sober. She forgot to text Kevin and Fernando though, who entered the house with so many cans of beer that could fill a 7-eleven.And now, 3 hours afterwards, he had drunk more than half of the quantity in the house. And long story short, he started yelling at Jennette and she fought back, leading to Antoine slapping her.He had never slapped her. Kevin started crying, thinking he was the actual reason this was happening. Jennette slowly headed towards the door.As she was about to exit, she turned back once more ."Antoine, say something."she cried as Antoine stayed emotionless. "I am leaving you and I am never coming back. Just say something, anything to make me stay and I will."Antoine just gave her a shrug as she left the house, Saul following her.
~•~•~
"Jennette ,wait"Saul yelled but she acted as if she couldn't hear him "Jennette ,for fuck's sake, turn around."he practically begged her. That actually made her turn around.Saul gasped at the sight of her. He had never seen her like that, not even when she failed the open scouting of Bayern 6 years ago(and boy was she devastated back then). "Oh God, Jennette I hate seeing you like that"he said and Jennette just continued crying.She motioned towards him and and he nodded, something they always do when Jennette needed a hug.He wrapped his arms protectively around her petite frame and let her cry her eyes out.
~•~•~
"Idiot"Jan said once again. Antoine just laughed."If you don't love Jennette anymore, tell it and we'll be clear"Fernando yelled as Kevin continued crying."I love her superly much, why do you say that? "Antoine asked, his words being interrupted by hiccups.Yannick huffed and went to the kitchen, entering the living room with a glass of water.Antoine went to grab it, but Yannick threw the liquid on his face."Get yourself together"he yelled. The water sobered Antoine up a bit, his eyes brightened and his hiccups stopped. He touched his face and looked around."What's going on? "he asked as Jan said for sixth time "Idiot"."Come again? "Antoine asked as he spotted the crying figure of Kevin in the corner. "Kevin?What's going on? "he asked, concern filling his voice. Everyone was avoiding the question, before Kevin burst out "You yelled at Jennette. Then you hit her and she left".Antoine chuckled in disbelief, but as he saw the serious looks on his friends' faces, he frantically started looking in all the rooms of the house. 'They are lying. She is here' he keeps thinking, but as he has finished searching the whole house and returns to the living room, he breaks down. "I fucked up big time"he said. "I always did that, but she'd always stay "he cried, sobs racking his body. "You've still got time"José spoke for the first time after the event. "No, José.I don't even know where she went. " "Saul followed her. They are not too far ,for sure. Antoine, this is your last chance. You'll lose her if you don't go"Diego said as Antoine shot up and ran outside.
~•~•~
He started running and in an about 5-minute distance he spotted her. As he approached, he saw that she was crying, her back facing him.Saul spotted Antoine and mouthed a small 'wait'."Jennette, I left my phone in the house. Someone could've called"he said and ran off. As Jennette turned around to look at the running figure of Saul, she saw Antoine there, crying while watching her broken figure."Jennette, I-" "Save it Antoine.I don't want to talk to you. Leave"she said. Antoine smiled while in tears and said "Come over here and make me".She looked at him weirdly while asking "What do you mean? "."Come here and make me leave"he said, his eyes becoming a hundred times more breathtaking, as the tears that were pooling them were glistening in the moonlight. Damn his eyes, with the whole definition of the song.She, wanting to show character, went closer."I am sorry"Antoine said. "I am so freaking sorry. I'll never drink again. I took your presence for granted. I know you can't just forgive me, but I am begging you to do so. If I ever do anything like that to you, leave and never come back. "
She was so freaking stubborn and he was prone to repeating his damn mistakes. "Your eyes look mesmerizing"she said while smiling. Antoine let his eyes free the tears as he let a long breath he had been holding.Jennette wrapped her arms around his torso as he caressed her hair."Wanna go home and play 5vs5?"Antoine said as Jennette smiled. "On one condition.I'll be against you".Antoine feigned sadness as Jennette hit him playfully on the chest.After, they both headed for their home ,where the boys were waiting, to play their game on a quiet night.
Until Saul scored a goal and Filipe started throwing him chips, but that's a story best saved for another time.

)Dedicated to EscFootball.Hopefully this is what you asked ❤
•)Just started high school and it is not as bad as everyone says.But I am super snowed under work, and the fact that this fanfic was done is a miracle.
•)Talking about miracle, the song above is called Miracle and it sung by Karl William Lund.

                           xoxoRoseyxoxo