Heaviness Of Heart~Fernando Torres~

"Who are you?"

Fernando felt like his whole world was falling from his two hands.She,the girl he was head over heels,had forgotten him."Robena,it is me.Fernando.Your boyfriend."he stated.His words were falling slowly and,in his surprise,clearly from his mouth as Robena turned to look at the Frenchman behind him."Can I please talk to Antoine privately?"she asked him.That was the moment Fernando thought he would feel better if someone took his heart and rip it in a million pieces.

She remembers Antoine.Antoine and not him.

Antoine widened his eyes as he turned his attention towards his friend.Fernando blinked quickly to get rid of the tears as he nodded his head and exited the door.The moment the door was closed,he went crazy.He started screaming,kicking the chairs outside the room and tears were running non stop from his cheeks.

He had lost her for real.

"Antoine,is he really my boyfriend?"she asked him as he nodded his head,his eyes teary as well."But how?Why don't I remember him?"she continued as Antoine shrugged his shoulders in return to this question.Robena was feeling something when he was there.Only,she didn't know if it was love or relief that she was finally awake.She closed her eyes and tried to thinknof something about the person outside her room.But nothing came.

"Antoine,call him in."she simply stated as Antoine nodded his head.He opened the door and saw his friend sitting on the floor next to him,his hands hugging his knees,trying to seek some kind of comfort."She wants you in."he told him as he looked up to see him.She really wanted to see him.He tried to hide the smile slowly creeping into his rosy lips as he got up."Go get her,lover boy"he smiled and threw him into the room,closing the door and staying outside.

"Fernando,you cannot believe how sorry I am.I don't know how you're feeling right now,but I can sense it is unbearable.I might not remember you,but I am willing to try.Take me to places we have been,give me things to taste,to smell,to feel.Will you,Fernando?"she asked him.Even her broken figure seemed more beautiful than ever to him.He nodded his head eagerly,ready to try and reming his girlfriend of everything they had passed together.And he was sure she was going to remember him.And their lives would be the same,if not better.

Or maybe not?

No.No they would be.

Thanks RhysLang for this last phrase you used on that Eurovision fanfiction back in 2015,and now I am using it here,now❤

Because you have been wondering,of course you can send in requests.I will write them down and you'll have them when the writing sesson is open.🌸

I reached 32k I love you all too much!Thank you!Seriously👑

                          xoxoRoseyxoxo