Incipient-Panagiotis Retsos

~Incipient:Beginning, in an early stage~

"Get it off, please get it off"Sven yelled as Maria just laughed. "Sven, you are such a baby, shut up please"she said as she pressed the piece of cloth which was dipped in alcohol on his wound.The German continued whining as the minor injury from training was aching.
"So, Panagiotis, this is our training ground. Oh, and this is one of our doctors.Maria, will you come over here? "the guide yelled as Maria motioned him to wait.She wrapped a gauze around Sven's knee,hit him on the head and went closer to the people calling her.She smiled at them as the guide introduced the new comer to the doctor."This is Panagiotis, our new defender".Maria smiled as she extended her hand.He smiled as he shook it, his eyes lighting up.He is pretty interesting.
~•~•~
Maria just sat more comfortable on her seat at the benches. More than 80 minutes and they hadn't called her to check any injuries.'Peaceful match day' she thought. Suddenly, she heard a loud cry, and she shot up from her seat. The coach was standing in front of her and she couldn't see who he was, plus her height is below average. She peeked behind the coach's back and saw that the referees were motioning for the doctors to enter.Maria quickly grabbed her bag and entered the field.She spotted the person who was head first on the grass and read the name in his jersey.Retsos.'Panagiotis' she whispered and ran towards him.Panagiotis had his head buried in his hands.The injury was pretty serious, so they brought the stretcher inside and led him to Maria's office.
~•~•~
"You just came and you are injured? "Maria said to lighten up the mood. Failed. Panagiotis decided to put his hands down and look at Maria. The view of his face was heart breaking.He surely was in a lot of pain. Maria has seen a lot of injured players, buy none of them were in that condition. "Let me check this"she said.
~•~•~
"What do you mean 3 months?"he asked as she just gave him a sympathetic smile. "I am so sorry Panagiotis "she told him.He looked at her with tears in his eyes"Oh, please don't be sad. I hate seeing you like that"she said and as Panagiotis started crying, she excused herself out of the room.As she closed the door behind her, she started crying. The reason why she was crying, couldn't be justified, not even by herself.She was full on sobbing, and she didn't hear Panagiotis who managed to sit on the floor next to her, while extending his hurt foot.He engulfed her in a tight hug. After she calmed down, he looked up at him as he asked"Why do you cry? "She just let a long breath and said"I just care about you. A lot. I know it's stupid but-".She never managed to finish her sentence because at that moment his lips were pressed on hers.As he broke apart, he looked at her eyes. She was stunned ,but this kiss was all she wanted. Panagiotis understood that and smiled widely."I really, really, really like you"he said as she just buried her head in his chest."I'll take that as a 'me too'"he said and she nodded.
He is indeed pretty interesting after all...

•)Guys I updated two days in a row. I just write the whole fix on a piece if paper while being in school and copy it here. Probably gonna finish all the requests at last.
•)I am doing them in a specific order. Easiest to write go first, hardest at the end.
•)I feel so sad about Cavani guys. He is such a sunshine, don't treat him as the disgrace of football...
•)Dedicated to maraqi_.Really hope you liked it.I had a lot of fun writing it tbh ❤

                       xoxoRoseyxoxo