As If You Were There-Claudio Marchisio

🌼Claudio Marchisio Appreciation Imagine since he can't perform with his country in Euro 2016 and he is one of my favorite footballers.🌼

"Goal!Goal!Goal Lottie!"Claudio started cheering as his team scored their second goal,practically guaranteeing their spot in the pre-semis.His wife,Lottie came running from the kitchen,holding a tray full of cookies,which just came out of the over.They started singing Italy's National Anthem and cheering like they were in the crowd.Cause they were a part of it.Every supporter,Italian or not,was a proud part of this dream coming true.

As the referee blew the final whistle,Claudio and Lottie started yelling once again,louder this time,their cheers fitting the ones of their neighbours,who were cheering their country's success.They sat on their couch and watched the team cheering with the fans at the shuttles.Claudio took a deep breath and tried to hold back the tears that were clouding his vision.

"I wish I were there too.With the fans.I deserve it,don't I?"Claudio asked Lottie,his voice cracking in the end."Claudio of course you do.Don't even dare to think that you are not a part of it.You are an important piece of the puzzle called Azzuri."He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.The tears falling free.Lottie wrapped her arms around him as he took deep breaths in order to calm himself down.

"And we dedicate it to a part of us who isn't here in France with us because he is injured.So,this is for you Claudio.".He head shot up as his attention was drown to Italy's captain,Gianluigi Buffon,as he spoke about Claudio.His pride was boosted up at the highest level and he couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

"We will win the European Champonship."Claudio suddenly said as they were lying in bed."Remember that I am German?And you are playing against us?".Claudio laughed."Pfff,too hard for you.Okay babe.You'll see on Saturday.Just please don't cry when you are gonna be beaten down,okay?".Lottie started laughing like she heard the funniest thing in the world and pecked his cheek."Claudio,you are too cute when you speak to the World Champions."."Once World Champions.Never making that again.Remember that Euro 2012 winners lost.Actually no.We crushed them.".Lottie sighed and said."Dude,I want to sleep.I have work tomorrow.Love you to bits but I have to sleep.".Claudio smiled and said"Goodnight World Champion."

🌺Still supporting Germany.After so long....DEUTSCHLANDDDDDD
🌺Claudio is one of my bæs.Wish you were there to see the team...
🌺Iceland is one of my favorite countries and I am super happy that they are still there,fighting with all they have.ÁFRAM ÍSLAND!⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵🔴

xoxoRoseyxoxo