Clandestine~David Alaba~

🍃)Clandestine:Hidden,masked.

"And remember,only Carlo Ancelotti and I know about this.You are supposed to be a new player,just arrived from a Greek team.Don't let them undestand or the surprise for David will be ruined." Thomas instructed as you wore your cleats and a jockey hat to cover your hair."What if I mess things up?"you said as you checked your jersey one more time.Retsos,39."You can play football really well,Amal.So,if you mess up,we'll be blame it on the fact that you are new here and everything will be perfect!"Thomas answered as you took a deep breath and entered Thomas' car.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"He is new,so you have to act like men.Don't mess around with him.Don't push him out.Okay?"Ancelotti said to the whole team in front of him as he saw Thomas with the 'new comer'.He started whispering something to the German as the new person went closer to the team,finding a nice spot next to the person she needed to.David.Ancelotti moved closer and started annoucing random pairs for people to start practising."Müller and Lewandowski(Müllerdowski af😍😍😍),Hummels and Kimmich,Retsos and Alaba."he finished as David made his way towards the new player.He smiled and grabbed a ball to start dribbling.

"You know,you play better than certain people here"he told her as she just smiled,head to the ground."You don't talk,do you?"David continued his efforts in trying to know some stuff about the person in front of him."Okay then.Just know that we are good people here.Let us know about anything,okay?"he finished as Amal just nodded her head."I guess I should start and be a nice example.I am David Alaba,I am 24 and I am Austrian."he said,waiting for the person in front of him to follow his example.Silence."C'mon just say something"David pleaded as the person in front of him continued ignoring his pleads.Lucky enough,their coach called them to gather up.

"So David,how do you see him?"David sighed."He is a great player,but I asked him like a million questions and he doesn't say anything"David said to his coach as he sighed."David,he is new,Give him some time."he announced as he looked at the player."Then why is he talking his Thomas?".Ancelotti laughed."He brought him here.Don't be like that.He will open up.Eventually."he finished as David went closer to the new player."I don't know if I did anything wrong,but I was hoping you would say something to me."David announced as Thomas smiled."Actually,he has something to say to you."Thomas told him as Amal looked at him,taking off her hat.

David widened his eyes.Without second thoughts,he took her into his arms.Whispers could be heard,some others were shouting but David jeopardized everyone.It was him,Amal and no one else."How did you come here from Austria?"he asked her as she shot a glare at Thomas."With a little help from a German."David followed her gazed.He smiled thankfully at his friend as he looked at the girl in front of him.

His girl.

IT TOOK SO LONG I AM SO SORRY.SO SO SO SO SORRY.Amly27 I really hoped you liked it.Thank you so much!

                                                                                                                        xoxoRoseyxoxo🌼