Teardrops~Antoine Griezmann~

Michelle's POV

Just one final look at the mirror.I had spent more than 2 hours,just trying to decide which outfit would just eliminate my flaws,plus one hour doing my make-up and I was still feeling more ugly than ever.Antoine told me that I shouldn't listen to them.They were just being jealous.But would they had to be jealous of?I decided to-somehow-keep this in the back of my head,as the only thing I wanted was to have some quality time with Antoine.I had a feeling inside me that was telling me to call this date off,however I just pushed it off.As I was about to put my phone in my bag and exit the door,I heard it going off.A message from Twitter.Having a small debate, I decided to open it.

@/mrsjemsginoble(in order not to create drama,I put my username❤):Heard you're going out with Antoine today.I have a nice paper bag to put on your face.You know,so he won't have his eyes burnt.😏✌

I slowly put the phone in my bag,trying to forget the hundreds of messages I receive ever day.Antoine was waiting downstairs,with his phone in his hand.He,however,put it away,as soon as he saw me walking down."There is my beautiful girl"he said as he wrapped an arm around me.Beautiful.Yeah,right."Where are we going?"I asked him as we entered the car."Hm,I was thinking that we could head to the new mall.It has Ginney's Taters there."he added,as he mentioned his favorite place to eat.He wiggled his eyebrows at the thought and I simply smiled.This date could end up pretty well,after all.

But I guess I spoke too early.We had been wandering around shops when we heard girls screaming Antoine's name.Antoine huffed but plastered a fake smile on his face as he turned his attention towards them.But,they weren't there for him.I closed my eyes a I felt myself being thrown away from Antoine and into a large crowd of people.I was starting to freak out,being squeezed in so many people.But I totally lost it when they started with the hate comments.Me being ugly,Antoine not loving me and me having to die were just the lightest of the comments I was hearing.Antoine was yelling my name but my attention was drown at how to get out of there.I finally managed to escape from the large crowd and starting running to exit of the mall,tears blurring my vision.

"Michelle,Michelle,where are you going?"he said,catching up with me easily."Antoine said as he wrapped his arms our my frame,me staying still."Antoine,I can't continue like that"I reluctantly said.He looked at me wide eyed as he tried to reason me,failing miserably."I don't want to live in a world full of hate.I also don't want you stuck with a girl like me."I slowly finished as tears were refreshing and refreshing.He ran his hand through his hair and said"I can't force you to stay.But I promise,I will change your mind.Because I love you more than anyone could imagine.".He kissed my forehead and then left for the parking.

Antoine's POV.

1 week.1 week and I haven't thought of anything that could make her change her mind.She closed all her accounts on every social media and I know that she won't pick up her phone if she sees my name on her screen.Having these thoughts clouding my vision,I had the perfect idea coming on mind.Without any second thoughts,I went to her rented appartment and put my  plan in action.I knocked on her door and she opened,her eyes filing up with tears as she saw me."I know you want this to end.So,you can come home and take your stuff.I will be out for an hour or two.Are they enough?"she just nodded and walked part me.I guess this was going to end way better than I thought.

2 hours later in Michelle's POV

I entered my house,two suitcases and one big gym bag in my arms.As I turned to close the door,I saw a little sticky note on my door.

My Michelle,                                                                                                                                                                                         I want you to forget about that day,forget about that hideous date we had and just go to the place we met.I love you too much.

I smiled at the note and just went along with his plan.I remember where we met like it was my home.I went quickly at the small cafe and ran up to the small table in the corner.Another sticky note was there,only that was requiring me to go to the place we had our first kiss.After going in many places that those litttle notes asked me to,I reached to the last paper that made me think immensly.

My Michelle,                                                                                                                                                                                         Remember Johnny Logan's song"Hold Me Now"?Think through it.Think throught it really well and you'll reach for the answer.It's the last one so,guess correctly💋

Johnny Logan's "Hold Me Now"?What was that supposed to mean?I thought throught the refrain one last time and that when it hit me...

~Hold me now don't cry don't say a word just

Hold me now and I will know though we're apart

We'll always be together forever in love

What do you say when words are not enough?~

The day when Antoine left for the World Cup in 2014!I remember hearing this song while we were at the beach,spending our last momets there,before he left for Brazil.I quickly grabbed a taxi and went to the beach.The sun had already set and darkness was already covering our surroundings.I approached the beach trying to find a hind till I finally got it.

Antoine's POV

I saw her exiting the taxi and approaching the beach.I had a small table set there,with her favorite food and of course,champagne.She searched the whole beach until she landed her eyes on me.She smiled and approched me."What is that,Antoine?".I led her to her seat."Michelle,I could never accept the fact of you being away from me.I love you too much Michelle.Every time I close my eyes,the first image that comes to my mind is you.No matter how hard I try,I can stop thinking about you,your eyes,your smile,your laugh.You.I don't know why they can't see how beautiful you are.I can't see my life without you Michelle."I finally said and she just answered with a small,yet meaningful"I love you."And that was the moment I knew that a fresh start was just around the corner.And it looked more precious than ever...

One-Shot for the amazing Michelle!Thanks for requesting love!I really hope you enjoyed at least a small part of it!Love you!

Plus,BASTIAN IS GETTING MARRIED AND I AM FREAKING OUT CODE RED CODE RED.And Thomas Müller  is going to be there I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY REACTION SHOULD BE😭😭😭😭😭

Happy Birthday to our former coach Mr.Marco Silva and James Rodriguez!⚽️⚽️⚽️