Für Immer~Joshua Kimmich~

I ran through the halls of the grand stadium in Saint Petersburg. My flight was delayed for three hours, causing me to miss several minutes of the match. As I ran up the stairs of the gate my seat belongs I heard a loud eruption of cheers.I felt like my heart stopped for a minute, as I couldn't understand which team scored. As the cheers slowed down, I heard the name of the scorer being called from the speakers.(a.n. In Greece, this is how we announce the scorer(s), so I am gonna do is this way here. Let me know if they do it differently in Confed Cup ♡)
"GOAL! With the number 13,Lars Stindl! "A huge smile crept up my face as I found my seat. I spotted Joshua a little afterwards. He looked so concentrated on the game and didn't even look in the stands. He didn't have a reason after all, since he didn't know I was there. I have been practising nonstop with my brother Gianmarco for all the upcoming sessions on Diamond League, both of us being high jumpers. I told Joshua I couldn't make it to the finals,and that was the truth, until I managed my time perfectly. The rest is history since now I am sitting in Kretsovsky Stadium keeping my eyes focused on the field.

The second half was pure nightmare. Fights, yellow cards and a lot of clear chances on behalf of Chile made everyone supporting Germany worried to hell. All until the final whistle. The stadium was shaking with all the cheers as I was watching the boys celebrating their well deserved victory. To be honest, I missed seeing Joshua so happy.

After celebrating on field, it was time for the traditional "locker room celebrations".I found this the perfect time to go in there to just celebrate with my favorite boys. Waking through the hallway, I felt someone touching my shoulder. Turning around I see Kevin looking at me surprised. "Jen-"he started shouting but I managed to cover his mouth before he finished my name. "Shhh, Joshua doesn't know I'm here."I told him as he nodded his head. "Wait here "he told me as he opened the door of the locker room. "Wow guys you are properly dressed how did this happen? "He said, this guy is just genious. I held the door which was about to close and peeked my head through it. "Guess who is here? "I said as all heads turned towards the voice,apart from Joshua and Jonas,who were still dancing and cheering."Jennette!"Timo shouted and that made Joshua turn around. His eyes locked with mine as he dropped his phone and wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me up. "How? "he simply stated as I just shrugged. "Perfect planning"

I really missed him. And now, I was in his arms, it surely felt amazing. I didn't want to let go, but we could hear the whole team making kissing noises in the back ground, and Leon singing "Jennette and Joshua sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ".I turn to him and hit his arm, him feigning sadness, as he wrapped his arms around me. "Guys, I missed you all so much "I said. Moments later, I was embraced in the hug of Die Mannschaft, signing at the top of our lungs Wir Sind Nummer Eins ...

Guess who is here ♡I missed you so much 👌After finally having summer vacations,I am 100% ready to write all of your requests 👌

I am so happy that my boys won the Confed Cup, DEUTSCHLAND FÜR IMMER 🇩🇪(let's make our four stars five, shall we? 👌🇩🇪)

                        xoxoRoseyxoxo